Week 2 2013 Now Open - Deadline 12.26.10 7:00 p.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Dec 24, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 2 Now Open

Deadline December 26, 2010 7:00 p.m. EST

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Ah yeah boyz. Dr. CLW/Commish/Frosty hooked The Commish up this Christmas! I can FINALLY join the world of HD gaming as I got a 27" LCD computer monitor. Just gotta wait for the stores to open up tomorrow to get the PS3 HDMI plug in and I'm ready to get my ass handed to me in High Def!

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Congrats to you! Welcome to seeing the flats on a regular basis. Like You need to see more passing angles...:eek:

Dat U wins ugly in a 70-35 win over the University of Texas. It was the transfers that lead the way in the rout.

Senior standout, DaQuan Hargrett, has a fine coming out party. Da Q from Dat U accounted for nearly 400 yards of offense and scores six touchdowns, two through the air and four on the ground. For the first time ever, The Redhawks earned C - ratings for both offensive and defensive squads. And on defense, Greg King had three tackles, forced a fumble, and returned an interception 25 yards during key stops.

Still, we gave up over 600 total yards. I'm not looking forward to playing some of the big shooters if this is how we start. We'll have film to look at, see who earns the start in this week's practice and hope someone can raise the intensity levels.

EDIT* I forgot to finish the punchline. That's RICE University...of Texas.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Ah shizzle looks like I'm going to need all the viewing angles to keep up with Dairy Queen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish 45

Cincinnati 31

A wild game with defense optional for the most part.

The Commish was lovin' his new wide screen LCD screen. However, he was not lovin' he erratic Freshman Lefty QB. Going to take awhile to get used to the new QB.

My team BLOWS guys! I think I was D or lower in all categories.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Thanks for knocking off Cincy! I've got a few guys looking at them, so it's always good when the in state comp gets knocked off.

Yeah, I'm working with a a new QB. He's a senior, but has gotten very limited PT over the last few years. He was just horrible on a few attempts. Then again, so am I.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple sneaks by Boston College 38-24. Much closer than the score indicates. Tied in the 4th and I didn't put it away until a late TD.

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Damn it guys I completely forgot to advance last night. Thankfully, the blizzard is keeping me in from the office today. I'll advance shortly.