Week 2 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 6.17.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Nice work guys. Games are open now. Go get 'em!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Guys I will most likely be AWOL the remainder of the time with 11. I have enjoyed playing you all and am excited about 12 once I get settled into my new crib in Houston.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Was nice playing with u CLW.....best of luck and hope your transition is smooth

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey need a extintion on week 2 if ya can if not sim mine.....had to get tires and stuff on my car today and did alot of shopping....was not able to play can get it asap tommorrow afternoon .....

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I had them boys, but I let them off the hook. The Gators were who we thought they were. Dammit.

Jack Black is brittle like Matt Stafford. On the second play of the game, Black gets hit and bruised his shoulder. He's out for the game. Then starting HB Charlie Murphy gets drilled and I lose him. Also, Lionel Ritchie fractured his afro in the fourth quarter, and he's on a stretcher, too. In all, there were 5 injuries on Miami's side which only helped Florida steal a win.

Backup QB Tony Stark was good, but made two critical mistakes. On his first drive, he got us in the red zone. He rolled left, drifted to draw in the zoning LB and tried to float a pass over his head to the wide open HB in the flat. Of course, the LB skied up and picked it. Later, with Dat U down by 7, Stark threw a TAINT that put the dagger in our hearts.

My starters could have won this one, but my backups had no chance. I need to get Victor Conte's offseason workout plan in place.

I'll wait til the late night to advance for Fred, when I return from work.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Good Luck, slacker! Look up Rags now that your getting settled in Boostin Houston!

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Thanks for waiting on me .......Qb Coleman blew up 350+ and 5tds no ints in 3 qts Broncos win big over oklahoma st

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Nice win, my man!