Week 2, 2018

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Dec 8, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

Two byes, two user games this week. fantasyboi vs jandy and Jbek vs Antonio T.

Also, go Buckeyes! HAAAAA

=============== #11 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 35-10 against TCU (0-1).
    This week, the Buckeyes will host #20 North Carolina (1-0).

=============== #2 Oregon Ducks (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 42-0 against Idaho (0-1).
    This week, the Ducks will host #18 Michigan State (1-0).

=============== #1 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Texas A&M won 23-20 against Penn State (0-1).
    This week, the Aggies are idle.

=============== #3 Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas won 59-24 against Arizona (0-1).
    This week, the Razorbacks travel to Austin to face the #6 Texas Longhorns (1-0).

=============== #9 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Penn State lost 23-20 against Texas A&M (1-0).
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Stanford to face the #13 Stanford Cardinal (1-0).

=============== #5 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 38-10 against Auburn (0-1).
    This week, the Badgers are idle.

=============== #13 Stanford Cardinal (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Stanford won 51-38 against Army (0-1).
    This week, the Cardinal will host #9 Penn State (0-1).

=============== #18 Michigan State Spartans (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan State won 31-28 against Central Michigan (0-1).
    This week, the Spartans travel to Eugene to face the #2 Oregon Ducks (1-0).

=============== #4 USC Trojans (1-0) ===============
    Last week, USC won 49-0 against Hawai'i (0-1).
    This week, the Trojans travel to Charlottesville to face the Virginia Cavaliers (0-0).

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Bye Week RTA! Good luck to the PAC14 in their user games! ;)

3. jandy

jandy Walk On

You get your week off to recover and gameplan for 3 straight users! (Sorry about that, shitty scheduling just turned out that way)

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

It's cool. I will just pray to the server gods that we can get them in. Gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

I do have my kids next week from Thursday through the weekend though. If we need to play I will have to do so after 9 CST.

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Remind me, John ... what has Michigan done in the last decade other than lose to Ohio State year after year and hire a fat fuck to clap his hands on the sidelines and sound like an bumbling idiot during every interview. The answer, nothing.

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

They got their noodle armed "QB" on the cover of NCAA football. A QB so awesome that he is playing WR in the NFL.

7. jandy

jandy Walk On

Nothing you guys can say will get to me. OSU losing is better than Michigan winning, any day of the week. My dislike for Ohio State is unrivaled

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

It's pretty pathetic that your program is in such a sad state of affairs that watching your rival lose for the first time in two years is better than actually winning. Enjoy another 8 win season, and more importantly another year of this.

9. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

Understandable. A perfect day isnt complete without a texas and notre dame loss.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jandy

jandy Walk On

Make fun of Michigan and the big guy all you want, it won't get you a B1G title

11. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I actually like Michigan better than tOSU, but that was fucking hilarious

12. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

And neither will Brady Hoke. Speaking of which, when was the last time Michigan won the Big Ten? Was it 2003? Gosh that was so long ago, back then you probably still had the courage to actually play with Michigan and not jump on the Oregon bandwagon to avoid being in a conference with me (y)

13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I don't have the Chomps schedule handy. Tell me you guys have a non-con game schedule this year. Please!

14. jandy

jandy Walk On

Spoken like a true butthurt OSU fan. I hear there's a flood warning in Columbus...too many tears.

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Clever. I hope you continue to enjoy one of your rivals beating another one, and the fact that your program has absolutely nothing else to be prideful of

• Like Like x 1
  16. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Wow... But to have 24 straight wins and nothing to show for it? That's tough...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Anyways, Jbek I'm available after the 1pm games Sunday, just hit me up.

18. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Except 2 wins over Michigan, a BCS birth, the 6th undefeated season in program history, removing ourselves from the cloud Tressel left behind and returning to the national stage. I guess that's nothing though?

Oh yeah, and the longest win streak in school history

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

20. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Just an FYI to everyone. I will be MIA from Thursday-Monday I'll be in Frankfurt, MI to celebrate xmas with the family and won't have access to a ps3.

21. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

hey dude. wanna play at 430 pm est?

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

NEWELL'S RECORD SETTING DAY PACES OHIO STATE
    A week after essentially being a non-factor in the season opening win against TCU, senior receiver Daquel Newell submitted himself a place in the Ohio State record books by hauling in 253 receiving yards on 8 catches in No. 11 OSU's 42-26 win against No. 20 North Carolina. Quarterback Elijah Canaan and Newell were on the same page throughout the game, as three of Canaan's career-best five touchdown passes fell into the outstreched arms of the 6-foot-4 receiver.

Ohio State needed every one of Canaan's touchdown tosses, as North Carolina proved to be a foe befit of their top-25 ranking. The Heel's showed an ability to move the ball down the field through the air, and also turned the Buckeyes over three times. But a stout Ohio State secondary had the final laugh, forcing four interceptions in the win.

After falling behind 17-7 late in the first half, Canaan and Newell combined to change the tone of the game and perhaps the tone of Ohio State's season. With 34 second left Canaan faked a bubble screen to Josh Smith, and then launched a 59-yard spiral to Newell for a quick score. After forcing a speedy three-and-out and getting a nice punt return from Jaden Bush, Canaan found Newell once again. This time Newell used his big frame to out-jostle the opposing defensive back and brought down the jump ball for a 47-yard score.

In all it wasn't just Newell making plays for the Scarlet and Grey, as 7 receivers caught at least 2 passes. Tightend Thaddeus Dawkins tied Newell with a game-high 8 receptions, and Keshawn Harrison recorded his first score of the season. The Buckeyes will need to keep clicking in the passing game, as five of their next six opponents are currently ranked, three of which are users.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  23. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

awesome pic!

24. jandy

jandy Walk On

fantasyboi can you still play tonight? I can go late tonight around 10 or 11 est if that works for you

25. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

This may be optimistic, but if Jandy and fantasyboi get their game at a decent time, can you play tonight cyhiphopp?

• Like Like x 1