WEEK 2 ADVANCE WILL MOST LIKELY BE TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY, 11/17/10...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 17, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

FYI... Only one game remains to be played (Saints/Bears; Vikings/Rams result to be simmed) and it is scheduled to be played tonight barring any unforseen circumstances. With that said, I will update the online/offline franchises and advance the league to week 2 once the Saints/Bears game result is final! We will most likely implement a Sunday deadline (midnight EST) for week 2 which will allow us to extend the week 3 deadline through Friday or Saturday of next week to allow for guys to get their games in around the U.S. Thxgiving holiday (and hunting season for those of you who are crazy enough to go out and risk your lives with the morons out there who employ unsafe hunting practices ;) ). I doubt that we will advance to week 2 any earlier than 10pm EST tonight as it will most likely be later than that. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so that you can start planning your games and around the upcoming weekend accordingly. Great job on getting your week 1 games in so promptly!

:thumbsup:

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah this guy here has a rifle and going hunting

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

by rifle i am sure you mean a AK-47 greg lol