Week 2 Bears 27 at Cowboys 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CALi BUCC, Sep 1, 2010.

1. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    Week 2 Bears 27 at Cowboys 20

This game featured two undefeated squads who brought the kitchen sink to this game. The game started with an INT by QB Cutler which placed the Cowboys in great field position for an early TD. QB Romo capitalized on the INT antd hooked up with FB Anderson for a 13 yard TD pass.

The Bears answered with a long drive which concluded, after some 12 plays, with a 17 yard pass from QB Cutler to WR Hester. Both owners had to deal with lag during the first half but the Bears were affected more as they missed a 30 yard FG and even an extra point. The Bears defense got back on track in the second quarter thanks to a Manual pick by SS Manning and the score at halftime was 20-10 Bears.

The second half was marked by stellar play from both defenses, with the Bears defense coming up on top. CB Lucas sealed the deal late in the 4th quarter with a game ending INT inside the Cowboys30 yard line. Something to highlight for the Cowboys defense is the fact that they held RB Forte to just 39 yards on 16 carries. WR hester tallied an amazing 5 catches for 167 yards and 3 TDs.

PLayer of the Game: WR Hester 5 Cat 167 yards 3 TDs.

WR Williams out for game
    RE Peppers out for game + 1 week

LB Sean Lee out for game + 3 weeks
    WR Crayton out for game + 8 weeks

2. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Oct 8, 2009
    GG Cali. That last play pissed me off, WR screen usually hit X reciever but I switched the play to Y reciever. Screen set up perfect for Y but out of habit I throw to X who is on a long fade and well covered INT. Stupid me and my fat fingers