Week 2: Bills 40, Packers 23

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by StevenRhysCann, Sep 2, 2010.

1. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Week 2: Bills 40, Packers 23

In week 1, the Green Bay Packers came out and upset the defending OMFL Champion Vishal and his Philly Eagles. In week 2, the Packers became the ones getting upset by the young Buffalo Bills, 40-23.

This game could be summed up in one word: Interceptions. 6 of them, by the Bills D on Aaron Rodgers were the reason for this victory, while Robert You managed to only throw 1 to the Packers, allowing Buffalo to control the ball and the clock.

CJ Spiller had a breakout game, the first 100 yard rushing performance of his career, finishing with 29 carries for 131 yards and 2 TD's, one rushing and one receiving. The Bills poured on half of their 40 points in the first quarter, and were able to turn to CJ for most of the game after that, and he delivered in a big way.

Rodgers did end up with 316 yards through the air, moving the ball down the field very well at times, but the Buffalo D was always able to come up with a drive ending interception when they needed it. Greg Jennings was the favourite target for Green Bay, with 6 catches for 158 yards and a late score.

GG Hulk.

2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

vry good game steve. your bills played lights out, and it helped that it was raining, as i posted in the pmfl forums, me as a player stinks as soon as my team doesnt get their timing down, as im very timing based. you had a lot of injuries, but it seemed like whoever you stuck in there were making plays, sign of a great owner. good luck on the rest of your season, and take down the rest of those self righteous afc east foes will ya ;) (no disrespect to those owners btw)

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

damnit steven, dont be good plz