Week 2: Bills vs. Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 2: Bills vs. Buccaneers

I'm available for Monday and Tuesday night from 6:45 -10pm central time.
    Let me know what time and day that you can make it and I'll check in as soon as I get home from work tomorrow evening.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I can play tonight or tomorrow after 6 PM EST (7 CST?). Let me know when you would like to play.

3. Bluebean

I'm getting on the PS3 at 9pm EST if you want to meet me to play. I'll get on at 10pm EST too to see if your on to play. Let's play it tonight!.. Edit.. I'll get on the PS3 at 10pm EST if you can meet me to play then, hope to see you on.

4. Bluebean

Gotta get to bed in a little bit since I leave for work at 4:30am. I'll be available until late tomorrow night since i'm off of work Wednesday. Wanna play between 8pm-Midnight Eastern time on Tuesday? Let me know

5. Bluebean

Where are ya Weblink, I'll be on the PS3 all night again tonight so just sign on and play me if you can. I'm off of work and will be available Wednesday and Thursday too. Let's get in tonight if you can.

6. Bluebean

Come on Weblink!!!!! I'm still on!!!

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry Bluebean. I had to run out really fast last night. If you are off work today, how about we play today around 530-600 EST. Let me know if that works for you.

8. Bluebean

I have a basketball game this evening for a league I'm in at work. I'm unavailable from 4:30-7:30 EST. Other than that, I'm free all day and night really. Can you get on later tonight? or will you need to wait until Thursday?

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Let's do it as soon as you get home from basketball. I will be avilable all night tonight. We can def get the game in tonight.

10. Bluebean

Sounds good. I'll definitely be on the PS3 for 8pm EST and usually I stay on for 3 hours or so. So let's set it for 8pm EST, see ya then.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I will meet you on there at 8:00. Good luck tonight. Look forward to playing you.

12. Bluebean

I'm glad to play a team on my talent level. I had to pull out all the shannannigans to upset the Pats in Week 1. Good Luck!

13. Bluebean

I'm in the online franchise waiting!!... just send me the invite when you get there.