1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2: Chargers vs Jaguars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Luis, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Luis

Luis Walk On

Hi bud, let me know when you can play. I wont be able to play today (Im out and wont be home till late). I can play everyday after 5 pm till 9 pm est. This tuesday I can play till later and wednesday I can play most of the day.

2. Ducemac

Ducemac Walk On

We'll try to link up after 5 on tuesday

3. Luis

Luis Walk On

Hey bud, i forgot that I had a dentist appointment today and wont be home till 6 - 6:30. I will be able to play around 7:30 - 8 pm est. Let me know if thats ok with you.

4. Luis

Luis Walk On

let me know when can you play wednesday. Im available most of the day, hit me up in ICQ.

5. Luis

Luis Walk On

Let me know if you are up for tonight. I cant start later than 9 pm est.

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

Hey man, let me know if you will play tonight or if I just have to play the CPU. Hit me up in Q.

7. Ducemac

Ducemac Walk On

You may have to Play the Cpu,Things are kinda hectic on my side atm...If im not on after 6pm you can play the cpu