Week 2: Chiefs 28 - Raiders 33

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Miki1369, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Jul 24, 2010
    McFadden running all over them Chiefs!!!​
    It only took the Raiders 3 games and two seasons to beat the hated divisional rivals KC Chiefs but the Raiders finally did on week 2. Now they go into week 3 against the Falcons with a 1-1 record after losing their first game to the Broncos by a land slide.

After taking a beat down on their week 1 game, the defense came prepare to stop the run and that they did, mainly by being discipline and staying on the right gaps, also by anticipating the run, but most importantly and surprising, due to the un-wiliness of the Chiefs to run the ball. KC only had 16 carries with 12 coming from Charles who gained 93 yards with 74 of those on a mistake blitz by the defense. “I thought we were going to see a lot more running plays by them due to our performance last week, but fortunately for them we did not” Said DT Starks…

The Raiders relied on the running game and precision passing by the old man Warner to pull out an almost perfect offensive day. McFadden ran the ball for 151 yards on 31 carries and score 1 TD and Warner had a 150.1 QB rating after throwing for 259 yards and 3 TDs with 0 INTs, the only mistake was a fumble on a slow developing play on which he was sacked.

“On this game the Chiefs were never in it… they were never in position to even put a scare on us” said coach Miki, even though the Chiefs took a lead in the 4th Quarter the Raiders were able to bounce back and hold KC to their 1st loss of the season. “I know they took a lead late but I had to make it interesting otherwise he may had quite the league if I whopped him to bad”

Good game my brother I will see u in week 5, let’s make it another defeat for them sorry ass Chiefs…

Player of the Game:
    Darren McFadden: 31 carries for 151 yards and 3 TDs
    • Like Like x 5
  2. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Jul 31, 2012
    lol it was never close ? if that makes ur toes tingle so be it. but u know u had to play a perfect game to beat me and u did congrats to u but mcfadden aint running no more like he did in the 1st half.
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    you two are cute...
    • Like Like x 1