Week 2 College GameDay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Oct 3, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Week 2 College GameDay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]vs[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Week 2 of the 2013 season brings us to Norman, Oklahoma where #8 Auburn is set to do battle with #4 Oklahoma. We also have to other great user games this week. #17 FSU travels to take on #12 South Carolina. While #24 Florida travels to take on Maryland. What do you have for us this week Kirk.
    [​IMG]
    I will talk about the Maryland/Florida game first. I think this will be a good one here. As Coach GSU asked for this game during the offseason. The comish listend and made it happen. Maryland is coming off a tough opening week lost to OK State. While the Gators are coming off a win against the Hurricanes. Maryland has to win this in order to keep their season from slipping in a hurry. Florida and Coach Texasfight are looking to keep moving up in the polls. UF takes this one and goes 2-0 against the ACC.
    UF 28 Terps 21
    In our other game we have Coach Drunken and the Noles up against Coach King_Ceps and the Gamecocks. FSU is 1-0 on the year after beating UGA in week one. While this will be the first game of the year for USC. Both teams feature great running backs, but they can also sling the ball around the field. This one will come down to can settle down first and establish their game plan. The home crowd will be to much for the Noles to overcome in this one.
    FSU 17 USC 24
    [​IMG]
    Those are great games but let me tell you this MY BUCKEYE FRIEND, there is no game bigger than Auburn/Oklahoma this week. Coach Dean got his ball club rolling last year as they beat Bama and won the SEC West. The Tigers have playmakers all over the field. The Sooners lost to in-state rival OK State last year and failed to make it to the Big12 Championship Game. Both Coaches are looking to take their teams to the next level and this is the perfect way to do so with this being a BIG win for whoever wins this one. You have Coach Tuco who likes to run the ball and Coach Dean who like to spread it around. This one will come down to the Defenses and who wants it the most.
    [​IMG]
    Aub 21 OU 35