Week 2: Denver at Atlanta

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PAPER R1VAL, Sep 13, 2012.

1. PAPER R1VAL

PAPER R1VAL Walk On

I've sent Gutcheck64 a message about scheduling a game time. Haven't seen him on YIM.

Get back to me, man. Let's get this figured out ASAP.

2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

wow week 1 is not even up and i was at work at 11:43 am when you set your message.that being said i'll say one thing about me you dont have to worry about me getting my games in,i'll always make time for my games even if i have to go in late.on that note i get off work at 6 AM pacific so any time in the AM would work,i go back to work at 6pm so let me know what works for you

3. PAPER R1VAL

PAPER R1VAL Walk On

If you take a look in this subforum, everyone is trying to schedule their games early.

I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, but it would be nice if you could respond to the message next time so I know you've seen it...

Friday AM works well for me - just name a specific time that works best for you and we'll schedule it.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I appreciate your enthusiasm, Drew! For future reference please note; Rod has kids that are often on the PS3 and his computer. Therefore, if he appears online on PSN or YIM, that may not always be the case. He is PST and he works very LONG hours. So if he is unable to respond to a message immediately, that is usually the reason for it. If you send him a msg or post here in the forum, he will let you know what's up as soonest he can. Rod would NEVER miss a game or cause scheduling conflicts due to unnecessary delays. However, if you have any problems scheduling with your weekly opponent(s), please make sure to let the staff know. Thanks.

*On a side note; Marvis aka hoodiii, the Titans owner, is Rod's brother. If you are unable to reach Rod, you can always reach out to Marvis or vise versa. Both guys are cool dudes and can readily communicate with each other.

Gutcheck64; no worries Rod.

Good luck gents!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

And here I always thought Rod was the one playing Princess Bubble Warrior on the PS3.

Don't usually post in someone elses scheduling thread but I need to on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

i should have been a little more clear ,i cant play until sat morn.i work 6hrs today at my partime and then i go in on nights for a 12hr shift and then fri morning when i get off i have an appt at the courthouse and then hae to come home and get some crash time before i go back at 6pm fri night,but i do get off at 6AM sat and can go anytime in the AM,normaly ill leave the door wide open for scheduling but things are tight this week so i hope sat morning works for you

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Don't let him fool you, he is playing Princess Bubble Warrior. ;)

Rod, no worries. Trust me, Drew is just being proactive as I suggested in the main board. He's still getting a feel for the league and how people communicate here.

PAPER R1VAL, Rod may not be as active on the board as most, but he's always good to get his game in.

8. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

thank you TJ and redlicious you soooo get me;) but all that might change if i can get me a little tablet and some wi fi then i'll be online at work too and thats all i'm gonna do is post ALL day and night...lol

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1