Week 2 Eagles 50 Lions 35

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Aug 31, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Week 2 Eagles 50 Lions 35

Two Teams Comming into this game 0-1, so sombody has to leave with a win. Two Time OMFL Bowl Champion Jeremy with two different teams i might add and turned a 0-16 redskins team into a Contender last year, now taking over in Detroit, which might be Coach Jeremy's toughest test, Last week the Lions lost to the Bears 41 to 29

Last week the Eagles Lost to the Packers 52 to 38, Coach Vishal said there was no Super bowl hangover they just got beat by the Packers no excuses

We are in MoTown today, 0-1 Eagles @ 0-1 Lions.....Cheers to a good injury free game!

Detroit gets ball first and 14 seconds in stafford bombs away 83 yards to Calvin Johnson for the TD! 7-0 Lions up,

Eagles first possesion and the drive would stall out to 4th and inches, Eagles opt to take the 44 yard Akers FG 7-3 Lions up

Lions would punt on there possesion and the Eagles would Capitilze as Kolb Hits DeSean Jackson 40 yds for the TD, 10 -7 Eagles 1st Lead,

Stafford gets picked off , then Kolb would connect 25yds to Maclin for the TD, Eagles Extend lead 17 to 7

Lions ball and a strong drive all the way downdfield from there 20 is topped of when stafford throws a 2yd TD pass to K.Smith 17-14 Eagles

Lions Kickoff goes out of bounds at the 43 yardline, Eagles 1st play Kolb gets with M.Colston 57 yards to pay dirt 24-14 Eagles

23 seconds before the half the Eagles would settle for the 32 yard FG 27-14

************Halftime Eagles 27 Lions 14************

Eagles get ball to start but Kolb's 1st pass in the 3rd QT is picked off, then Stafford would hits J.Best 28 yards for the TD as the lions get a TD only 40 seconds into the 3rd qt 27-21 Eagles lead
    Eagles ball and are stopped in fg range Akers Hits from 44yds 30-21 Eagles

Eagles Kickoff to Lions and if i am typing about a kickoff you know what that means........ Nate Burleson RETURNS the kickoff 102 yards to paydirt to cut the lead to 2points 30-28 Eagles up

Eagles ball and they drive downfield and in the redzone RB D.Frisch of The Make-a -Wish Foundation punches it in from 6 yards out 37-28 Eagles
    Lions would turn it over, Then the Eagles would reach the 26 yard line then K.Kolbs Pass is intercepted and Housed by Julian Peterson 74 yards and the TD 37-35 Eagles still lead

in the 4th QT.........
    Kolb Hits DJACK 67 yds for the TD with 6:27 left 44-36
    Eagles would ice it with Kolb's 14 yd TD pass to Jacko 50-35 (extra point missed)

GOOD Game Jeremy, Good luck rest of the year

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

GG Vishal.

The defense in this game is no non-existent its pathetic. I felt so helpless.

I did add insult to injury in sending a couple blitzes where you took it to the house. Good job.

Lost my #1 CB early in the game and that hurt.

On another note, NATE Ive got a serious bone to pick with you.

Trading Colston. This dude lit me up to the tune of 12-13 catches for 200+.
    I hope you got value in return because Colston is beasting it up in 11. Speed or not.

BTW, who is that Frisch character. He is a load to bring down.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Pick all you want my friend, I hated him and still hate him. I would NEVER put up those kind of stats with him because I can't use you. I got a stud lb and te back for him, both of which were keys in my victory last week.

4. VishaL

"The other Make-A-Wish kid is Daniel Frisch, the 5'6 200 lb Army RB that's 71 overall with 92 speed. I think it's pretty awesome but it's too bad they didn't put the kids' pics in like they did with the girl in NHL '09" Got this from goggle .......

5. VishaL

No Reason to Still Hate Colston, He brought you some nice pieces in return, looks like a good deal for both sides.......now i just need the most electrifying playa in sports Reggie Bush and ill be Set(y)

6. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I'd love to know how to get those stats out of big slowish wrs.

7. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Man there goes all my money in the gambling thread!

And Jeremy I feel ya - where the heck is the defense in this Madden. I personally hate the auto sprint - I like being able to sprint when needed, and also be able to slow down as needed too.

8. VishaL

Colston is a Beast, i didnt want him at first, Everyone Knows i love Speed, i was willing to move anybody on my team for a certain player(RB), but after i gave up on that, i needed atleast one saint on my team, Nate's price was just right.....

but back to pbates, his 97 release dont hurt, Colston is the Brandon Jacobs of WRs Hard to take down with full head of steam plus madden made it very hard on defenses to tackle especially when you juke a CB or a S, Plus it helps having the FASTEST WR in the Game in DJACK and also a 95 speed Maclin, preventing to Defense to Key in on 1 guy, its only been 2 games but the Eagles Maybe have the Best WRs in the OMFL thanks to my trade

9. VishaL

Sorry tank, i think i helped 2 people win, so atleast i made 2 people happy lol,
    yes i am not a fan of the autosprint also tank