Week 2 Eagles nd Giants

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Betz, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Betz

Betz Walk On

When are you available trutest?

@trutest

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@Betz the advance is tomorrow night. Please let me know when your availability is because I will kick trutest so you can play the CPU if he does not contact you in time.

Both of you guys need to do a little better job of scheduling.

3. Betz

Betz Walk On

@ Keller

i never schedule on the board unless i have to. in any league im always message on aim or xbox live. i check them all the time. Trutest doesnt answer any messages.

I sent him a message last light telling him that i had a draft at 11 pm eastern and that i can play after....he doesnt respond but at 11 when i get on for the draft he send game inv....? like wtf lol then i tell him after and he refuses to answer and then signs off....i been in other leagues with this guy and he always has trouble responding. i doubt i'll get a response on the boards or on live..

4. Keller

@Betz

Its a requirement to use the boards so you should use it to schedule games as well.

Trutest is on a short leash so we'll see. Just let me know if you do or don't hear from him by tomorrow.

5. Keller

@Betz

trutest has been kicked, temporarily, so you can play your game against the cpu at your leisure.

6. Betz

Betz Walk On