Week 2: Eagles v Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Whattup Gutcheck64 ?? What's your weekend looking like man? I'll have my girl over all weekend, so it'll be hit or miss. But I should be able to get it in either Saturday or Sunday with no problem. Might be going to the state fair tomorrow, so Sunday might be a little better, but just hit me up on YIM when you're free and I'll see what I'm up to then. I'm always logged in there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

What's up loren maybe we should try to get it in today.I can play until I go to work at 4:30pst(7:30 est) about 6pm est is the latest I can start buti have no access to YIM so you can text me(209)450-7662

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Ok Ill hit ya up. Im not sure about tonight. Just depends. Ill text ya though and try to plan something out.

4. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Ok sounds good but we don't want a repeat of our game last season that resulted in a sim so let's. Def work it out

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Tried texting you a little while ago and no response. All good though lets just shoot for tomm or sunday.

6. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

I texted you back and told you I was picking up my kids at 3 but like I said in the text we can go early in the AM before you get busy ill get up at 4AM if need be just let me know if tha works for you.I also get off work at 10pm pacific time if you wanna go late night

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Loren texted me and we are scheduled for 9AM est Saturday morning

• Like Like x 1