Week 2 Emergency Day

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Dec 4, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Dunlap and Claven had completely conflicting schedules this week. They can play on Sunday afternoon (4:00 PM pacific). They have communicated well and are members in good standing with the league - any objections to allowing them to use the emergency day this week (Sunday)?

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I don't object, but WTF, they were both on PS3 last night at the same time. Claven was playing COD, don't know what Dunlap was doing, as he had signed off shortly after I logged on, so maybe he just had a second to sign in, I'll give him benefit of the doubt I suppose. Just ready to play again, and they pretty much announced they would use the emergency day on day 1 of the new week, just frustrating

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

No problem with me.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

ugg, Panthers are the only team not at 53 (they have 52 players), and he hasn't put in a waiver request. I spoke to him thursday on aim, his last waiver attempt was invalid (used wrong modifier) and he said he would make another one, but never got around to it. I suppose we'll let him play the game tomorrow, right? Even once he puts one in, it would not end in time for that game tomorrow night.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Fine by me, ready to play week 3 like yesterday and what not!

6. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

we need to do something about claven not getting to 53 before the game he had over 5 days to do so..