Week #2: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jul 25, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #2: Game of the Week

#3 Texas LONGHORNS vs. #11 Alabama CRIMSON TIDE

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The #3 Texas Longhorns, fresh off of a big win against another SEC opponent, travel to Tuscaloosa to face off with the #11 Crimson Tide. Texas will look to continue their success in the running attack after a 274 yard team performance that left Auburn stunned and shut-out. Look for Colt McCoy to have another big game as a dual-threat passer/rusher against the speedy Alabama Defense.

Alabama is looking to post their first victory of the 2009 season, after an upsetting loss at home to Virginia Tech has led to a few changes in coaching. Kicker, Leigh Tiffin looks to redeem himself from his awfully 1-3 FG performance proved to be the game difference for the Tide. Alabama will continue to rely on RB Mark Ingram for performance after a solid 280 yard - 2 TD game.

Feel free to post game predictions, comments here:

2. atlplayboy23

atlplayboy23 Walk On

I predict the Longhorns to be 2-0. 35-21 I think Texas just has too much offense for Bama

3. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

This has the potential to be a classic. If Bama can pound the football like they did last game, then I like their chances. Texas looked solid last week as well, and they've got plenty of firepower.