1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2 Game Summaries, S9

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kapono, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

New Mexico 16
    #12 Michigan 14

New Mexico wanted to run the ball against the #12 Michigan Wolverines but were not too successful. Thankfully QB Aaron Cook rebounded for his 4-18 performance vs. Iowa State and led the offense. The defense was spectacular, holding Michigan to six 1st downs and recording a safety which proved to be the difference-maker.

Aaron Cook (QB)- 10-15 for 192 yards, 2 TD, 6 carries for 24 yards
    Will Burton (HB)- 20 carries for 48 yards
    Tyler McNair (HB)- 11 carries for 34 yards
    Kevin Gooden (WR)- 3 receptions for 102 yards, 2 TD
    Lawrence Henry (MLB)- 6 tackles, 4 TFL

I really hope I can make a BCS game this season, just as long as the defense doesn't suffer any injuries.

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

BOOM

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Bearcat matched everyone up with top 10 teams so he has a chance at National Title #2. Bama's gonna be tough this week

4. IrishBearcat

I matched up everyone with top 10 teams so EVERYONE has a chance to win a NC. :)

5. IrishBearcat

#9 COLORADO STATE 41
    #2 ALABAMA 3

The defensive stood strong once again. Ward threw 2 interceptions but bounced back and had 2 very nice touchdown passes. The game was close with CSU only up 14-0 at half. Ward came out throwing his first pick and Alabama had a chance to cut it to a touchdown deficit but settled for a field goal. Ward got a drive going that led to a field goal, and then the defense came up with a pick 6 to really blow the game open going up 24-3.

Texas A&M next week, keep em coming!

6. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

wilson got hurt but I was determined to KILL Stan Houston!! you all may remember the fun times I had getting him to come to SDSU... only to commit to UCLA last minute, every year i face him, he gets NOTHING and likes it!

anway, another dominant performance by the whole team. I did situational stats again.

Stats vs UCLA HERE

Total season stats HERE

week 3 I get noff so ill find out how plausible it really is to keep up with this

7. IrishBearcat

Noffs gone till July 5th. You get cpu Air Force.

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

:cool: #winning (y)

• Like Like x 1