1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, May 17, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Week 2 is up

I have advanced us to week #2. The sliders should be correct now, please double check for me, I can't screw it up can I? Should be a modified form of All-American. I am going to look for a ND replacement, as Tide311 has not accepted the invite or told me of plans otherwise. Any questions, you guys know where to find me. Bamagrad, I have set ND to auto since he is not on board yet. If I find a guy, it is up to you whether you play them or the CPU. I will start advertising tonight. Bama (BC) and PSU (luv) have a game this week. Only user v. user game going as of right now. All others are CPU. We will be advancing in 72 hrs at a MAX. If we are done sooner, we will move right along. Thanks for the hustle and communication. It really helps out. Summaries are even showing up. I love it.

Mike

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Luv> Text me when is good for you to play. I PSNed you my number.

Thanks