Week 2 of season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Oct 11, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Week 2 of season 2

Toledo was 23 point underdogs going into Iowa City this week. They would come out and run all over the Hawkeyes and end up pulling off the huge upset. Williams ran 32 times for 318yds and 3tds. The Doak Walker Award winner of last year stepped up big with the passing game being absolute Garbage. Iowa didnt get a rusher over 100yds in this game. They were close Adam Robinson ran 17 times for 95yds

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:what am I missing?

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Idk my line was opening up holes that a mack truck could go through. Pass Blocking they were letting everyone by. When my qb had time he couldnt hit open guys half the time. I was shocked by the way we ran. It would of been a bigger blow out but we had int and fumble problems which need to be fixed before we play the Buckeyes

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Week 2

[​IMG]

UCF rolled into DeKalb with a lot of questions facing this team. Will Brynn Harvey be the same Brynn Harvey? How will the defense play? Answers...

Brynn Harvey looked solid, nowhere near Heisman form, but a solid day all around. The defense is a little soft.Pretty solid up front but the secondary will allow some yards as proven by Chandler Harnish throwing for 284 yards.

Defense did set the tone for the game as Kemal Ishmael intercepted a pass on the first drive and returned it to the house to kick off the scoring.
    Quincy McDuffie would have a couple of TD's receiving and Brynn Harvey would match that on the ground.

The Knights will have a big task as the visit Death Valley and the Clemson Tigers.

5. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EMU would come into today's game with questions after a heavy loss to Michigan in week 1. It was not looking good early as EMU would punt or throw an int on their first 5 possessions. However the D was looking strong holding FAU to only a touchdown which they would miss the PAT. With 3 min left in the half EMU would score through the air on 2 consecutive series to close the half up 14-6. The second half would be dominated for EMU by the emergence of freshman running back Wolfe. As he would carry them the rest of the game. 17-196 2TD's long of 79. After the game we the coaches comments would be that it was time for EMU to get back to the basics. Hard nose running and smash mouth defense and excellent special teams. These are the values I learned in my tenure under Frank Beamer and will try to instill here at EMU. GO BEAMER BALL.

6. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EMU would come into today's game with questions after a heavy loss to Michigan in week 1. It was not looking good early as EMU would punt or throw an int on their first 5 possessions. However the D was looking strong holding FAU to only a touchdown which they would miss the PAT. With 3 min left in the half EMU would score through the air on 2 consecutive series to close the half up 14-6. The second half would be dominated for EMU by the emergence of freshman running back Wolfe. As he would carry them the rest of the game. 17-196 2TD's long of 73. This would be EMU's first win in over 22 months. After the game we the coaches comments would be that it was time for EMU to get back to the basics. Hard nose running and smash mouth defense and excellent special teams. These are the values I learned in my tenure under Frank Beamer and will try to instill here at EMU. GO BEAMER BALL.