Week 2 Oregon @ LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Sep 28, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Mcwoods06

We meet in week 2. Kindly advise me all the times that your available today and tomorrow EST. I am exactly 12 hours ahead of EST so it's best to give me those times. I'm sure that we can match a time to play.

On a side note.........That dam team of yours is super fast. :D Looking forward to the challenge.

2. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Hey let's try today at 2 est

3. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

I sent you a invite on Xbox live sober can communicate on there as well

4. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

If that time does not work for you, let me know if what time works for you

5. GMONEY 15

Mcwoods06

Dam didn't get a alert that you messaged me. Can you run this morning bro? I have a game scheduled for 8am EST and I cna playyou after at 945am EST. If your tied up that's cool, let's shoot for late tomorrow as I have a work function but will be home around 1030 or 11pm EST. Plus I am sure your watchin NFL there anyways. lol Let me know bro. Please tag my name so I can see that I have an alert message.

Thanks

G

6. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Gmoney15 I just saw you online and sent a message but in that time you got off line. If you want to play tonight or sometime during the afternoon nfl games let me know the time.

7. GMONEY 15

Mcwoods06 I tried to connect to a game this morning for almost an hour and couldn't connect bro. Very frustrating. So I logged out. Hopefully the connection will be better. Not sure what time zone ur in but u want to try 10 or 11 est? I will leave this thing on to and check it again every 15 minutes or so to see if u message back

8. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

10:15 est would be great for me.

9. GMONEY 15

ok...see u then. thanks for the messsage back.

10. GMONEY 15

Wick36

We tried to connect to play this game for over an hour and we couldn't get it done. Then we went into the east lobby just to see if we could connect there and we had NO PROBLEMS connecting there for a ranked game. So it has to be the online dynasty servers that are messing up.We will try again Monday at 930pm EST. WE BOTH RESET OUR MODEMS a couple of times. He doesn't use a custom PB but I do so I changed that to a regular playbook with no such luck. Not sure what else we could have done. We stopped after 1 hours 30 minutes of trying.

11. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Alrighty. I will extend the advance so you guys can play.

12. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I had the exact same problem in my other OD with one guy. For some reason it just seems like there are certain people it is impossible to connect with in OD's. We tried everything imaginable, emptied caches, reset modems, playbooks, uniforms, everything. We even both retired from the OD and came back, still didn't work. Came back the next day and tried again, still didn't work. I hope it does for you guys, but it seems like once that happens, nothing will fix it for that week, just have to hope it isn't a problem in the future matchups.

13. GMONEY 15

yeah It was weird as I was getting worried as I thought it was me. Then we get to the east lobby and it connected with no worries. Yes I reset my modem 2 times. I even just used regular PB and not my custom.

then when we picked the teams and clicked ready, it gave us a transfer message and started the % all the way up to 100%. So when it got there, it still didn't work. Very frustrating.

14. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Yes it was very frustrating. It seemed like we tried everything imaginable to rectify the issue. I hope it works tonight. As Gmoney stated we are scheduled to try again 9:30 est. I hope this issue has worked it self out. I got my fingers crossed!!!