Week 2 OSU at Bama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Oct 16, 2009.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Week 2 OSU at Bama

I think we're advancing Sunday at 9 central. What time looks good for you jaf?

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

9 central PM or AM? If its PM I can't play Sunday night since I work at 7 AM.

Monday: tough day but can play at 9 PM EST if that works

Tuesday/Wednesday: work till 5, work out at gym till 7, can play 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST

3. dakota7

I think its Sunday night at 9.

Monday, I have to work so that's out.

I guess we can shoot for Tuesday night, the later the better for me.

4. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Yes 9pm...all advances will occur at night or early in the morning before I leave for work.

Good job guys on planning ahead...I Like!

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can't play too late any nights during the week, gotta be up at 6:30 am EST everyday. The latest I would like to start a game is 10:00 PM (10:15 pm start time is absolute latest).

6. dakota7

10 est on tues should be good. I'll be there.......

Roll Tide!!

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That is EST time btw, just to make sure message is 110% clear :)

8. dakota7

10 est 9 central

9. dakota7

we're still on for tuesday? around 10 eastern......?

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yup its on for tonight at 10 PM EST

11. ThaEra25

Nice work guys...Early in the season but a big game for both teams...

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Dakota if you want to play the game again it will have to be tomorrow night. I said before that I would not start a game after 10 PM. I was on time for the scheduled game, as were you, but you quit and then spent 20 minutes complaining about my play style before offering to restart. Oh and commish will need to throw out results if we are going to play again, computer played me tough the whole game but I managed to pull out a win.

BTW it is not cheesing if you stand in the pocket (5-7 yards behind line of scrimmage) for 10 seconds then run the ball. I had all day to pass because you were dropping 8-9 back in coverage. I'm not gonna stand in the pocket for 15 seconds and wait for the sack. The CPU completely shut Pryor down after you quit. He only had 1 or 2 big runs in the last 3 quarters of the game, and 1 was a designed option.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Dakota if you want to play the game again it will have to be tomorrow night. I said before that I would not start a game after 10 PM. I was on time for the scheduled game, as were you, but you quit and then spent 20 minutes complaining about my play style before offering to restart. Oh and commish will need to throw out results if we are going to play again, computer played me tough the whole game but I managed to pull out a win.

BTW it is not cheesing if you stand in the pocket (5-7 yards behind line of scrimmage) for 10 seconds then run the ball. I had all day to pass because you were dropping 8-9 back in coverage. I'm not gonna stand in the pocket for 15 seconds and wait for the sack. The CPU completely shut Pryor down after you quit. He only had 1 or 2 big runs in the last 3 quarters of the game, and 1 was a designed option.

14. dakota7

I cannot play tonight, that's why I wanted to restart last night. My second message to you after I quit contained the restart offer.......about 5 minutes, not 20. If you played sim style or responded to my messages on xbl about the excessive scrambling, I would not have been forced to quit.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well I couldn't play starting at 10:30, which is approx. when the game would have started. I wake up at 6 AM for work so playing till 11:30 or Midnight does not work for me.

I did not respond to your message on XBL because I don't like typing on that system. I do not have a keyboad attachment and the XBL on-screen keypad thing is slow and clunky.

It is the commish's call on what to do next. You can't play tonight so we either have to delay the advance to try again tomorrow night, sim the game, or keep the results from last night after you quit.

BTW I had to laugh when you complained about this being a friendly league, since you were one who started the unfriendly talk. My comment before your message was in response to what you said in the previous message.

You: ... its not my problem you have to work in the morning...

Me: ... it is your problem because you quit the game

16. dakota7

you're a real piece of work

17. ThaEra25

First off keep this garbage off the boards, first and foremost! The game will be replayed ASAP! I will throw out the results for the game in a few.

Brave: Scrambling on pass plays should and must be kept to a minimum...period.

Dakota: We do not quit games over issues such as these...play the game out, then PM with the problems from the game and then we make a decision.

I am less than pleased with the manner this issue was handled...We are all adults and should be able to work out the issues we have in the dynasty in a private fashion.

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I apologize if anyone was upset by anything I said or did. Dakota when are you available to play this game again? I have same schedule as days before, work till 5 and usually don't get home till 7. I can get home earlier if needed, but still have deadline of 10:15 PM for starting any game. Times still in EST.

(I deleted all of my posts made today, aside from this one)

19. dakota7

Can you play right when you get home from work tonight? Otherwise tomorrow at 7 central? actually I mean 5 tonight

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can probably get home at 530 EST if I don't hit traffic.

21. dakota7

that should work

22. ThaEra25

Thanks Men...

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Leaving work now, be home as soon as possible.