Week 2: Panthers Steal One in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by LtJustice, Feb 10, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

The Carolina Panthers and Cincinnati Bengals played an instant classic in week 2. Both defenses were punishing and both offenses made just enough plays to stay in it until the very end. Bengals quarterback Colin Kaepernick continues to struggle this season, after being given a huge free agent contract to come to Cincinnati. Meanwhile Panthers quarterback Cam Newton needs to improve his decision making to return to the form that saw him finish 3rd in the MVP voting a season ago.

The MVP(s) in this one go to the Panthers 2 headed monster at linebacker, Jon Beason and Luke Kuechly. Kuechly had 2 interceptions on the day and Beason caused a late fumble that stopped the Bengals from scoring and gave the Panthers to opportunity to kick the game winner.

--------------------------------------

I must say, I am very glad we got a change up to the schedules this year, as this game was a blast against a top notch opponent. I put together the highlight video with my brand spanking new El Gato, and in honor of playing Hulk I went with a wrestling theme. If you are a wrestling fan, you should recognize some (or all) of the music. If you are not, you could always turn the volume down ;).

• Like Like x 5
  2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

hahah that Kuechly pick was hilarious "AWwwwwesooomme"

Nice recap. Killer production/intro.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Awesome production Jim! Awesome game! That Kaepernick fumble at the end had to sting! Can somebody please tell me why James was celebrating when the Bengals scored on the Newton turnover @ 3:50?.... LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  4. LtJustice

That was his cousin that scored, he was very conflicted. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Music at 10:39 perfect for the scenario...very impressed

Great Great Job...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Best Highlight Reel I've seen yet after further thought...although I am about to go watch Doug's right now too so we'll see

• Like Like x 2
  7. CHUNKNESS

Jim's production presentation far exceeds mine! Stellar.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

damn...this is nice right here!
    great game and even better video!!!

How much do it costs for one of these Gato things?

• Like Like x 2
  9. CHUNKNESS

depends on where you get it from. retail is around $160 + tax. i got min on sale for roughly $130.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Amazing Recap of the game jim, i got busy this weekend, so the bengals Hard knocks for week 2 will be put on hold especially after this particular video, i dont even want to attempt to come close to what this did for the game we had.

on a side note, anyone want to lend a hand? i am currently trying to improve my video quality/ turnaround time from game to video. currently it is taking me almost 4 hours to get the file into a format in which powerdirector can use, then after editing and voiceover (usually an hour and a half which doesnt bother me) but it takes another 4 hours or so to produce that, then oce i want to upload to youtube i do that before i go to bed and in the morning its done..... i dont see why just in video production/ formatting is taking like 12 hours.. and during those 12 hours my laptop becomes a brick, it will overheat on a table unless i prop it up and perform some voodoo, and if it overheats im at square 1 of whatever process i was on

• Like Like x 1
  11. LtJustice

Wow, thanks guys! Thrilled to see the video so well received.

Doug is spot on, I just got mine for $160 on Amazon (no tax & free shipping). Had to save up my nickles first ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Nice video Jim. Love the wrestling music touch to it

• Like Like x 2