Week 2: Patriots vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Kevin Gomez, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

JSimms

Tonight: After 11pm pct
    Tuesday: Can play between 1-5pm pct
    Wednesday: 6am pct - 10am possibly till 12 pct. And then after 11pm pct
    Thursday: After 1pm pct.

2. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Damn...that's rough for a guy that works 7 AM to 6 PM daily; looks like it will have to be Thursday night then. Let's plan on 9:00 PM CT.

3. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

[QUOTE JSimms, post: 1563850, member: 244"]Damn...that's rough for a guy that works 7 AM to 6 PM daily; looks like it will have to be Thursday night then. Let's plan on 9:00 PM CT.[/QUOTE]
    What time zone are you?
    Ya my schedule is funky these couple of days. That can work for me. Let me know if anything changes. If I'm on at certain times I'll just hit ya up on yim to see if you can play. Feel free to do the same

4. JSimms

What time zone are you?
    Ya my schedule is funky these couple of days. That can work for me. Let me know if anything changes. If I'm on at certain times I'll just hit ya up on yim to see if you can play. Feel free to do the same[/QUOTE]
    I'm CST...text me if your schedule changes and you can play earlier in the evening than 1:00 AM my time.

5. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

JSimms
    The advance is Wednesday night, so we are going to need to get it in before Thursday. Tuesday I should be home at the latest 9pm pct probably around 8pm if you're available then

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  6. JSimms

Kevin Gomez - Please text me when you're on your way home; I should be able to make late tonight work. 913-634-5688. JSimms

7. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

Gotcha. i'll attend my event as early as possible for i can hopefully get out sooner.

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

JSimms
    Kevin Gomez

Let us know if late tonight does NOT work and we'll see what we can arrange for Thursday. I did not provide the usual 72 hour advance schedule, so we can work with you gents if need be. Thx Fellas.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 2