Week 2 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 13, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    Sorry for the late run here.. been a bit behind schedule..tried to get it up last night but between studying for a test and my internet being on the slow side for some reason. This week will consist of the games that have yet to be played, thus the name predictions!

First off we will look at last week results.

Bal HB Dain Noel (projected) 20 carries 125 yards 1 td...actual stats 8 carries 24 yards...not much to say here other than ouch, bad call. I have a feeling he will peak but week 1 was too soon.

NE LB Juliuas Pendleton (projected) 7 tackles 1 sack...did he even play? another week 1 bust, unsure on the details of if he got hurt or if he just didn't play or if he wasn't a factor. anyone with details can chime in

NYJ QB Matt Hill (projected) 17/26 268 yards 2 td's...looks to be my saving grace for the week, 12/25 213 yards 1 TD. 2 other QB's put up numbers as well and in a close game would indicate an injury, sorry for the jinx.

NYG LB Jamaal McClain (projected) 5 tackles 2 ints 1 sack... 3 tackles, well he was close to tackles is the only thing to say here. I thought he would break out a little better than this but maybe another day.

Well week 1 recap is done. Week 2 is now in session. Some games have been played but no worries as I always have a back up plan and we will just not even worry about the games already played, even if they have a player I may have wanted to put up not looking at other, bob, but looking at the stats I would be wrong there too.

Offense: Ari WR Danneil Carter, last week posted 2 catches for 61 yards and a TD. This week he breaks out and shows HK nation why he deserves to be top WR of the class. Playing Washington this week he will be able to find a few catches and make great runs after.

Week 2 Projected: 5 catches 106 yards 2 td

Defense: Min CB Jamarkus Clay, last week he posted 3 tackles, this week he faces a pass heavy Detriot Lions, with Stafford in the pocket looking for Calvin it's going to be a passing attack all game. Jamarkus Clay will perform this week and take an early lead on Rookie Defensive Player of the Year.

Week 2 Projected: 2 tackles 2 ints

Under the Radar

Offense: Den TE Virgil Green, we have taken a jump here, maybe because he still haunts me from season 3 AFC championship game but this TE is a great receiver and makes the plays when needed. SD prides on LB'ers but lack a LOLB and Virgil will feast on that.

Week 2 Projected: 5 rec 88 yards 1 td

Defense: Chi MLB Devaughn Norris, after last week I put Matt Hill on this list and hurt him now Chicago gets to face the backups, although the backups did just fine this week they will not. Devaughn Norris will have a good week and stop the run and even come up with a big INT.

Week 2 Projected: 5 tackles 1 int
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jul 11, 2009
    Carter looked like a rookie in this one Brandon Flowers shut him down and he had a big drop that almost cost us. He will bounce back though.
  3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Hope you are right about Norris, Bouncer!
  4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Aug 30, 2011
    Virgil is a good receiving TE, he is my #2 TE though, but we will see how he does!
  5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Jul 15, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    He was a factor though I knew that projection would be high. He didn't have many opportunities for solo tackles but he made plays. With the big lead in the 1st half, we were playing the pass most of the 2nd half and he broke up a few passes and I'm pretty sure he had some assisted tackles. He had a big play in week 2 though.
  6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Good call bouncer. This kid has some skills. Although he didn't get 2 interceptions, I'm glad he got one! It was a needed one that probably gave us the game.
  7. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Nov 5, 2010
    Think he also had the TFL on the 4th and inches toss.
    • Like Like x 1