Week 2 S1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Apr 17, 2010.

1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Week 2 S1

Freshly advanced.

Parrot, do you want to take over after next advance?

User games

Auburn(Max) vs. Miss St(Kasperson)

South Carolina(Papa Perry) @ Georgia(Riptides)

Vandy(1ke) @ LSU(The Artist)

SEC play is here already! Good luck everyone. Except you, New Guy. I wish you the worst luck on earth for our game ;)

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ready when you are Max, just message me on XBL I'll be online right now.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Come and get it 1ke

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Auburn comes away with the W against a scrappy Miss St. team.
    35-23

Ben Tate looked good running out of the wildcat, and also ran from under center successfully. Senior QB Chris Todd looked uncomfortable to start the game, but settled down in the latter stages of the contest and made some big plays. Auburn's defense came to play today... snatching 3 INTs. Freshman #1 WR Deangelo Benton abused his counter-parts all day, getting separation and making moves after the catch.

Coach Kasperson may have been the victim of a weaker depth chart today, but I can already tell you this guy is going to make some noise in the dynasty.
    He is pretty good on the sticks. You have been warned haha.

Chris Todd
    16/20 293yd 3TD 2INT

Ben Tate
    25ATT 180yd 2TD (long 59)

Deangelo Benton
    7REC 149yd 2TD (long 59)

Antonio Coleman
    4TAK 2TFL 2SACK 1DEFL

Mike McNeil
    5TAK 1FF 1FR (Crucial FF/FR on the goal line during Miss St's opening drive)

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

"Hate to play the what if card," said Coach Kasperson in the post game press conference, "but if we hold onto that ball and score on the opening drive I think we are looking at a whole different ball game. Either way we look forward to next weeks game against Vanderbilt. We should match up Depth Chart wise, but I have heard that their coach is one of the best. We look forward to our next test."

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Yeah, if you want, I can take it over on the next advance. Figured it's easier for you to maintain it over the weekend to keep things going as smoothly as possible, as most people can log on multiple times over the weekend.

7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'm on every night at 10 eastern hit me up pappa.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Troy it might be later tonight than i thought, but were both easy to find, well make it work.

9. BDSDIGITAL

We can play tomorrow or something, I'm not sweating it. I'll see you around I'm sure.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Bama wins big, and the defense comes up with a shut out!

68-0 was the final score, Junior Rolondo McClain led the team in tackles with 9, and the defense came up with 4 turnovers and 1 TD.

On the offensive side, Junior QB Greg McElroy passed for 316 yards and 2 TDs, while Sophomore Mark Ingram rushed for 220 yards, 3 TDs on 25 carries - Trent Richardson added 2 TDs as well.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]

UM DUH!!!!!

UCLA comes to K-ville and lays an egg!!!!

33-16​

The Bruin got off the bus in Knoxville Satuday night and got punched in the mouth by a tougher, faster Vol team. The Vols ran up and down the field to the tune of 250 yards on the ground. The D stood tall when it had too securing 3 takeaways. All in all it was a sound game cut down on the TO's and Tennessee would have scored 50.

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Just the user game and Colonel Thrillz recruiting to go...

13. BDSDIGITAL

I'm going to try to find Kid Robotz tonight. If we can't get it together and you guys are ready to go feel free to sim it or whatever, I'm not sweating it.

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

WOW! 32-31! I need to hear about this one! Also, we should be advancing this junk ASAP since all games are in, shouldn't we?

15. BDSDIGITAL

Advance that shit!

LSU 32 - Vanderbilt 31

And I have finally after like 5 tries exercised my 1ke demons.

It was looking bleak too. I was down 21-10 and had no answer for Vanderbilts passing game at all. He was 10-15 yard routing me to death. It was ridiculous. At one point in the 1st half he was like 14-15 200.

Anyway, for the second game we've played in a row he coughed up the ball at the beginning of 2nd half and all I could get was a FG making it 21-13. I can't really remember what the rest of the sequences were for the rest of the game because I was so into it but basically I wittled their lead down to 31-26. We traded possessions and he finally had to punt it to me with about 2:30 left. I marched the ball down inside his redzone all the while chewing up as much clock as possible and after 2 stops inside his 5 I threw a pa pass that I swear to the NCAA gods was a fucking td! Swear.

Parrothead, if you remember that time you fumbled against me right at the goal line...it was about that close.

Anyway that sent it to 4th down and goal from the 1/2 yard line. Lil' Trindand Holliday punched it in to give us the 32-31 lead with about 30 seconds left. I then missed the 2pt...fuck.

So, with 30 seconds left I had to kick the ball back to him, after he had lit me up all game in the air. He still had 2 timeouts as well so I figured he had at least 5 plays to get 50 yards to get himself in fieldgoal range. Definitely doable.

They threw a pick on their first play to my CB Chris Hawkins! My man! He also recovered the fumble earlier in the game.

We sat on the ball and the final score was 32-31 LSU!

Another classic game between us. The Rose Bowl Arizona vs. Wisconsin was almost an identical ending too except I didn't convert the 4th and inches in that game and lost. This time we converted that one play and it got us the win.

wheeeeeeeewwww

16. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

GG troy, I cant for the life of me figure of what happened to Ole Vandy in the second half. It was odd, i dont know if you remember, but the second to last possession I had, it was 3rd down, and i had a WIDE OPEN WR at the first down line. My QB who had done well all game threw it 78 yards outta bounds. Once that happened, i knew i was toast.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Hey guys. Sorry i disappeared yesterday. It was my Birthday haha. 24 years young.
    Ill advance it, and then parrot I guess you will save it and send out the invites?

18. BDSDIGITAL

I do remember that and it was a gift.

Actually, the one that sticks out even more is the 3rd and 4 or 5 or whatever it was where you threw it to your RB in the flat, who didn't have anyone withing 3 miles of him that caught the pass and the momentum carried him out of bounds forcing a punt.

Once that happened I knew I was going to have a shot.

19. BDSDIGITAL

and happy birthday max.

20. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Forgot to mention it myself. Hope you had a great birthday.