Week 2 : Saints 31, 49ers 27

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sreese, Aug 22, 2010.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

Week 2 : Saints 31, 49ers 27

ill be around all day today. let me know if you can play or just message me on live.

2. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I don't think I can play today. Have to go to the hospital in about an hour to visit my sister. I'll drop so you can play CPU.

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Though I guess I should check the schedule before doing anything brash! I thought advance was tonight for some reason. I could play later tonight probably after 9 or 10 pm EST or during the day tomorrow. I'll need to wait for a Psycho re-invite though :)

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

sounds good i can wait for you or we can have it simmed. Ill be on tonight around that time if not ill be on after. just let me know whats good for you.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Reason #832 why wish people would just sim it instead of dropping out.

I'm in an offseason night currently, when I get done, probably in 30 minutes or so I'll re-invite Osiris

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Saints win a close one. 49ers go up early and keep the lead for most the game. But the Saints manage to fight back in the 4th quarter and the Saints go ahead. For the 49ers, Alex Smith proves again why he isn't starter calibur missing on a number of passes to wide open recievers. The 49ers hope that this draft is QB heavy as coach Osiris drops another user game.

Final was something like 31-27. Good play from both coaches.