1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2: Saints vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by DirtSouthDan, Mar 8, 2013.

1. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Anthrax78

Sup bro, when you want to get this game in?

2. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I'm open pretty much most of this weekend. What's tonight look like for you, because I can play anytime between 6 and 10 central then tomorrow I'm open except in the morning.

3. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Tonight will be cool. I'll hit you up on XBL around 8. You can always txt me if you need to change your plans. 901-881-7611

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Sounds good, I'll txt if anything changes

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Got on last night and saw that you were not available and didn't have access to my laptop to get your cell. I will shoot you a text maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'm open all day if you can give me a time we can meet too. If not, I will just send you a text later to figure out a good time to kickoff.

6. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Yea, I was on at 9:30, but was bombarded with game invites from two playoff games in other leagues. I will be on again tonight after 10 cst and probably the rest of the night.

Txt me and we can set something up.

7. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Alright, I will text you but it might be Sunday sometime since wife is clamoring for a no-madden night. I will send you a text tomorrow around noon and we can coordinate something via phone

8. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Sounds good.