1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2: Seahawks vs Bengals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by NateDawg, Nov 20, 2010.

1. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

@Seachicken3 Hey man it looks like we will be advancing today on schedule. When are you free to get our game in? I am free later tonight and most of the day tomorrow so what works for you?

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@NateDawg Hey Dude. If my wife doesn't divorce me, I should be able to play this afternoon at 4:30PM PST. If we don't get advanced today lets talk Sunday. I usually only watch NFL all day Sundays. But we may be able to fit it in. Or get it in on a weeknight.

3. NateDawg

@Seachicken3 I was hoping later tonight (The Mizzou football game is at 4:00 PST).

If you can't do it later tonight then we can just talk tomorrow. I am free most the day; otherwise, I'm on thanksgiving break this week so Mon & Tues I don't have much of anything going on either. Just keep me updated

4. ChickenOfTheSea

@NateDawg Dude I'm West Coast. Later is always better. How late you wanna go?

5. NateDawg

@Seachicken3 Haha, yeah that's very true. I'm also watching the UFC fight tonight (There's going to be some GREAT fights!)- so I could do 10:45 PST but that is kind of late. I'd rather do tomorrow but I could definitely suck it up if tonight works better.

6. ChickenOfTheSea

@NateDawg What about Sunday morning at 9:00AM? that way I'll only miss part of the first NFL Game and we can sleep in a little.

7. NateDawg

Assuming you're talking 9:00AM PST then that sounds great to me!

8. ChickenOfTheSea

9:00AM PST is is!