Week 2: Seahawks vs Bengals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by NateDawg, Nov 20, 2010.

1. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

@Seachicken3 Hey man it looks like we will be advancing today on schedule. When are you free to get our game in? I am free later tonight and most of the day tomorrow so what works for you?

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@NateDawg Hey Dude. If my wife doesn't divorce me, I should be able to play this afternoon at 4:30PM PST. If we don't get advanced today lets talk Sunday. I usually only watch NFL all day Sundays. But we may be able to fit it in. Or get it in on a weeknight.

3. NateDawg

@Seachicken3 I was hoping later tonight (The Mizzou football game is at 4:00 PST).

If you can't do it later tonight then we can just talk tomorrow. I am free most the day; otherwise, I'm on thanksgiving break this week so Mon & Tues I don't have much of anything going on either. Just keep me updated

4. ChickenOfTheSea

@NateDawg Dude I'm West Coast. Later is always better. How late you wanna go?

5. NateDawg

@Seachicken3 Haha, yeah that's very true. I'm also watching the UFC fight tonight (There's going to be some GREAT fights!)- so I could do 10:45 PST but that is kind of late. I'd rather do tomorrow but I could definitely suck it up if tonight works better.

6. ChickenOfTheSea

@NateDawg What about Sunday morning at 9:00AM? that way I'll only miss part of the first NFL Game and we can sleep in a little.

7. NateDawg

Assuming you're talking 9:00AM PST then that sounds great to me!

8. ChickenOfTheSea

9:00AM PST is is!