1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2, Season 1 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 15, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced to Week 2. The next scheduled advance time is:
    -When 12 of 12 are ready or
    -Sunday, 10amEST

A couple of things:
    -Please remember that you are responsible to write game summaries for all Top 25 matchups as well as user-user games (the home team is responsible) and that these go in the "Game Summaries" Thread-Forum
    -Please update your recruits and again... keep an eye on your 'ships. Don't break those rules or the "NCAA" comes calling.
    -Playbooks are now finalized. Do not change them.

Have a good time getting your tails kicked this week!

Peace
    Heath

2. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Nice!
    Also, thanks for completely ignoring my question via PSN message last night...I can't stop loving you though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vatechhokie01

im not sure i saw your question, lol. and i love you too!

Also, another beginning of season exhortation:
    -If you run into a restart, you are absolutely responsible to write a summary of reason, time, score, and situation. But this said, we simply cannot tolerate multiple restarts in a season. If your equipment or internet sucks, get it fixed. One of the requirements of the league is to be able to succesfully play online all the time. And if you are a cheater and can't stand to lose... get a life. You are a loser if you restart because you are losing :) Not to mention that our teams are all freakin terrible so you should expect to be losing on a regular basis.

Happy playing!

4. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I just asked if you thought we would advance last night...no big deal. I was gonna try to get week 2's game in.

And also, to add to your statement about anyone being a cheater and can't stand losing...this league is NOT for them because with these teams against AA settings....there's gonna be a lot of LOSING! Can't wait to get a good ass kicking to open the season! (y)

5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I just won the prize for the first restart. I was playing FCS West. I won 31-10. At the end of the game, instead of a menu coming up, the game just sort of changed camera angles for about 15 minutes. The menus simply never came up. Nothing like investing an hour playing a crappy team, only to have to do it all over again. Sorry guys.

6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Use my 48 to 0 thumping as an example.

7. vatechhokie01

lol... well done Weave. Replay the game. And get a PS3 that doesnt suck.

8. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i have video on my phone of the game frozen and me hitting buttons to no avail if any video evidence is needed. :) Seriously.

9. vatechhokie01

dude, thank you. this idea is brilliant. if possible, please take a phone photo of issue and post it. here's to hoping you beat their ass again!

10. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

it's ok bulldog. I'm in the same boat as you.

11. TJM

TJM Walk On

When we updating? Im itching for a game. leather still has to recruit Im guessing

12. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Gramps-let's go. Get on yor recruiting.

13. TJM

TJM Walk On

I think grams has tressel as his recruiting coordinator. Hes to busy lavishing these 1 star recruits with the local town bicycles: Jade, Candy, and Prixie

14. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

my mothers name is Jade (not really)

15. vatechhokie01

someon does need to give out an award to weave. his content alone could sustain the league! brilliant!

16. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

My recruiting is done.....an adjustment that I will make for the future is to recruit first/play the game in one block....in the past I would generally spilit them out and recruiting would end up being second, I would see where everyone was at and then come back later to recruit...so like today I was on the tail end..

I played my game yesterday and could have done my recruiting and this post would not be necessary....

17. vatechhokie01

you're the man!