Week 2 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 24, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 2 - Season 1

Week 2 is here. We will still advance on Thursday, although I am assuming we will get done early again.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    USER TEAM OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan @ Michigan St W 42-14
    MYCANE Houston @ #9 Oklahoma St L 54-7
    Newb Slice Buffalo Pittsburgh W 54-26
    castortroy4206 ECU @ #23 W Virginia L 17-3
    NatiSaint UCF Southern Miss L 30-16
    Kid Robotz Southern Miss UCF W 30-16
    RageRoolz Bowling Green @ Missouri L 24-21
    MG24000 SMU @ UAB W 42-24
    Riptides Ball State FCS East W -
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois FCS Midwest W -
    morsdraconis Akron FCS East W 49-13
    Maxattax34 Rice @ Texas Tech W 47-44

MAC Players Of The Week:
    Defense - CB Jakeem Gregory (Jr) from Ball State - 4 tackles, INT, FR
    Offense - HB Ricky Crider (Jr) from Northern Illinois - 17 carries for 327 yards, 6 TDs

C-USA Players Of The Week:
    Defense - FS Hiram Atwater (Jr) from UAB - 14 tackles (2 TFL), 2 INT
    Offense - QB John Thomas Shepherd (Sr) from Rice - 16-27, 304 yards - 18 carries for 140 yards, 4 total TDs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another tough day for the FCS teams. The East has to play two games in the same week!! What a terrible scheduling job!!

VS ranked teams: Houston and ECU get rolled by Oklahoma State and West Virginia

user vs user games: 1ke (kid robotz) and Southern Miss pulls off what appears to be a hard fought battle against NatiSaint and UCF.

the new guy, max, shows up big time as he knocks off Texas Tech!! a barn burner! lol! The previously 0-1 Rice Owls show new life when coach maxattax34 comes into town...He may just be making a name for himself as coach of the year. To early to talk?

***Keep posting in your blogs and such when you have the time...save some videos from your games too...if they are awesome enough..post them in here!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Finally, I was able to unleash my horses!!

Wide receiver Antonio Brown had 2 rushing TD's and 1 receiving TD. Wide receiver Bryan Anderson was able to rack up 122 yards through the air along with a TD. LeFevour got hurt twice in the game, but is okay for next week. He ended the game 9 for 15 - 135 yards and 1 TD.

I tried a fieldgoal from 50 yards and missed. Just short and it was on line, so I think I like these sliders.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Riptides...91-10?? There is a scoring limit of 70 points man. I don't want to see this type of shit again. There is no doubt that you were trying to score as many points as you possibly could. You could've simply used the run clock feature and ran the ball the entire second half. Seriously...don't make a habit of this. Same with everyone else. When I see scores like that it is fucking annoying. And I don't wanna hear that it was because it was an FCS team and you were bored because of 7 minute quarters. I don't need an excuse, just don't do this again.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

107-7 by another team... jesus guys...

Run the FB dive a couple times or something... shit...

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

It was 105 by me. And I ran the ball up the gut the entire second half. The defense was just bouncing off of me. If you check the stats after the dynasty updates, you'll see my backups had better numbers than my starters did. I pulled the starters when I hit 49 points and chewed clock. I can't make the CPU tackle me, and I'm not going to just lay down when the field is open ahead. Just my opinion on it. Also had 3 defensive INT's for 6.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay...these guys who broke the scoring limit. They've came to me, we've talked. This one slides.

Apparently, we CAN'T schedule FCS schools. If this shit happens against other schools though, we are going to have a problem. I understand your guys' arguments, but we need to keep it realistic.

Rest of the dynasty - look past this..it's not a big deal...let's move on. Please try to avoid this from here out.

/topic..

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Is anyone else getting error message when trying to save video? or pictures?

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

SpreadOption...did NOT see that coming..

what's the story?

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Wyoming's passing attack is DEADLY. Fuckin' FCS East QB was going robo on me so I can only imagine what it was like playing against a truly good CPU controlled QB like Wyoming has...

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

"Just call me pick 6 for the loss" - Ouch...

I saw you were winning 21-14 in the 4th...just couldn't squeeze it out huh? Damn

That brings you to 0-2, and you got boise state soon!

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

***Keep posting in your blogs and such when you have the time...save some videos from your games too...if they are awesome enough..post them in here![/QUOTE]

How do you do the video? I know how to save highlights, but how would I transfer them here?

11. BDSDIGITAL

I had to pretty much do qb kneels the entire 4th quarter against fcs pacific rim or whatever. They seriously didn't want to tackle me. I understand their situation there 100%. Oh and Murk, ya you can leave them off my schedule next year if you don't mind. I'd rather play like a UTEP or San Jose ST or someone like that vs. FCS anything.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol! love how there are hardly any posts ...bitter from our beatdowns are we?? haha jm

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I just want to say, that i was trying to save highlights after Nati's game and mine, and it kept failing. I tried highlights and photos, but i couldnt. I wanted to, hopefully this goes away....but yea.....that was weak.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Gay isn't it..

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I tried to get this game in at work no excuses I got whooped but damn 54-7 got a good write up in Game Summeries

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Troy -

EASW video to youtube

1. after the game, go to highlights and pick the five you want to save.

2. Then, exit the game and go to My NCAA 10 > My Legacy > EASH > find the game and press A to upload (should take a minute)

3. Once uploaded, go to easportsworld.com > sign in > go to My Media > find the video

4. There is a link to download the video...right under the video..> save the video to your computer

5. then go to youtube > upload > browse computer > downloaded > find it and double click

it will take about 5 seconds

6. then post the embed code like this {youtube}embed{/youtube} ..replace {}'s with []'s.

May seem complicated, but it is rather simple...takes a little time.

17. MG24000

MG24000 Guest

I'll get my game in tonight

18. BDSDIGITAL

ok that isn't big deal. Sounds easy, if I ever get highlights worth watching I'll do that.
    it will take about 5 seconds

19. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Shit that annoyed me was that it kept failing the save. Supposed to be able to save highlights but no... fail after faill....