Week 2: Tennessee @ USC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Aug 2, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Week 2: Tennessee @ USC

LOS ANGELES TIMES

Los Angeles- The University of Southern California(0-2) has suffered another setback in the 2009 campaign. The Trojans under the new leadership of Coach T² Express. Things were looking well for the Trojans until early in the 1st quarter when Tennessee's Crompton attempted touchdown pass that was picked off by a USC defender only to be fumbled in the endzone, where Tennessee was able to fall on it to take the early 7-0 lead. On the next series USC drove the length of the field and just prior to tying the game up from a Stephon Johnson run. USC's own star Joe McKnight went down with a broken Femur and will be sidelined for the rest of the 2009 campaign. After stopping the Vols on there next drive, USC got the ball back and again headed for the endzone. This time lead by Senior Garrett Green. Green looked quite impressive for his for start of the year for the senior, after Coach T² Express had placed the Vols had a slim 17-14 lead. In the second half things got worse. USC would have 3 more turn overs that would lead to 13 more points for the Vols. In an interview with the new leader of the Trojans coach T² Express said "You really have to give it to Tennessee tonight. They came out and punched us in the mouth early and I think we never got over the way they got their first touchdown. I wish them good luck the rest of the season. This team (USC) is a good team but we need to learn how to put those mistakes behind us and over come. The motto of this team must be Adapt and Overcome. If we can stop shooting our selves in the foot, i still feel that we can take the Pac-10 Title."

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ugly loss, always hard to start the season 0-2 but im sure if you win out a NC isnt out of the picture at 10-2 but it wont come easy

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya im deffinately shooting for at least a share of the Pac-10 title. hopefully a rose bowl apperance.