Week 2: UCF vs ASU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ZCar352, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

JohnnyClutch

I don't know when the deadline will be but I am going to the Clemson Auburn game tomorrow so im not sure when ill be home and I will not be on while the FSU Oklahoma game is on.

With that said when is a good time for you to play?

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

ZCar352

I might be able to play tonight after the advance but don't know if I'm going to go out.
    Tomorrow looks to be a no go as I am going to a friends for football and boxing.
    Sunday I'm watching the Steelers game and trying a bunch of new beers so I'll be drunk.
    Monday I could play if the deadline goes that far. If not I'll get the game in Sunday night.

3. ZCar352

Ten4 sounds good sunday night should be good

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Y'all should wake up early Sunday and play it. I hate people who keep us from advancing on time ;)

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

6. ZCar352

What time do you wanna play tommorow I would like to play before the Falcons Eagles game if that is possible

7. JohnnyClutch

ZCar352

Hey man I'm going to be at my friends watching the Steelers game and most likely the 4:00 game. The whole time I'll be drinking beers. I'm just going to put myself on autopilot so you can play the cpu. No use for me to try to come home drunk and play a game I wont be in to. Sorry I couldn't get in the user game but looking forward to next seasons game.

8. PAgamer07

Very disappointing johnny. This is a horrible reason for you to miss a game in a premier league. Todays advance is around half time of SNF game.. HOURS away.

The fact you can't spare an hour of your time today shows me where your priorities lie.

We all get busy, or have to go away, but this is a bad reason to miss a game.

9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

They should have played this morning ;)

and geez PA that's 0/2 on your selections, that PIG BOMB guy better work out.

10. ZCar352

Pagamer07

Im going to the panther game today but I should be back around 4:30-5 and Ill knock that game out when I get home

11. PAgamer07

Uncalled for man. Johhny is a great member just not a good decision to not play this game

12. JohnnyClutch

Sorry I chose life over a video game. I got home to play ZCar352 and gave him a little fight. I've could of been a dick and not of notified him early to play the cpu. I could of told him I can play Sunday night like I did and showed up late and saw he couldn't of played cause hes watching the Eagles and Falcons game and that would of been better. Then been like oh my bad I said Sunday night which included during Sunday night football time by my standard. We both had a hard time meeting up because of a football games we were set to watch. No hard feeling towards Zac. I'm just irked that I look like the bad guy and that I'm in it to win it because premier membership means I should put the video game before choosing spending a good day watching football with my best friend like I have every Sunday for years.

I'm probably over reacting but its just a game. ZCar was going to win. He won. He had the better team. Hes better on the sticks. I guess me playing gave his players less good stats than if he played the cpu.

Sorry if I offended any body.

13. ZCar352

Its all good dude we played the game and thats what matters I really didn't want to play the cpu anyways.

gg again and I look forward to traveling to Tempe next year.

14. PAgamer07

Well we can't put the league on hold for football unfortunately. And I can understand life getting in the way, but watch the team you follow then the rest when u have time.

I DVR if I can't watch what I want. Believe me, im a huge football fan and never miss an NFL game, but still find time to play my NCAA games.