1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2: Vikes v Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Sep 23, 2009.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Week 2: Vikes v Lions

Hey sorry to jump the gun on week 2!

Hoping we can schedule our game for sometime Friday night. After 10PM works for me - but let me know when you can play and I'll try to make it happen.

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

np...if we start @ Ten et....probably can get the game in. I have to pick up daughter from the football game @ 11:30et...

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

10 pm works for me - i'll see you then!

4. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Dude - my 2 year old has about 10 mins left until we are done watching tinkerbell - i'll be on @ 10:15 ready to go if thats ok. Yes thats right - Tinkerbell on the PS3 right now!

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

The last time a MEGA game was held up for Tinkerbell, Scar was late.

Ba dum bum.

6. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Downloading update as I type. If I miss you tonight I apologize, but I should be on in about 5 mins after the update. I will be playing tonight - late - and will be available Saturday night, and possibly during the day as well.

I'd really like to get the game in tonight - less hassle from the wife, but whatever works for you. Just let me know - I'll be on in a sec and will check the forums throughout the night(TILL AROUND 1 OR 2 EST)to see if you want to get the game in.

7. scared46

scared46 Walk On

My fault...I should have said "can't play at 10 because I have to leave before 11:30pm et" so, we can scdedule for like Saturday around 9pm if that works for ya?

8. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

No problem. 9 PM tonight.

9. scared46

scared46 Walk On

If you get this message and if you have time we can play now..I am on ICQ :D

10. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Im on now - hit me up. Not a pro with ICQ yet???