Archived Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Week 2

is up advance is wednsday midnight. tweaked the sliders a bit CPU was a bit too tough

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

sliders need to lowered on CPU QB accuracy and WR catch.

3. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

I have no idea what's going on w/ these sliders, but they are ridiculous based on my game and what I saw in other posts. It doesn't seem to be just passing or rushing either. Dion Lewis, a poorly rated Freshman in the game, ran for 303 yards against me. He had a 80 and 57 yard TDs...both of which he broke 3-4 tackles. It took at least 3 of my guys to even slow him down.

It might make for close games and a better chance of the CPU winning, which is SIM...but there is no way that Dion Lewis should get 303 yards against me when I knew what was coming. I would user control my MLB, hit Lewis behind the line, and he just shrugged it off and kept on going...repeatedly.

Maybe it was just the AI trying to make the first game close, which it seems to do at times, but if that is the gameplay for the rest of the games its going to skew the stats for sure.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

What kinda adjustments would you like to see? (how much lower or higher)

5. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

The passing games seemed fine to me, but is seems like that is where you had the issue. I don't think I'd suggest changes just yet, since it was only one game. IF changes were to be made now, I'd say the user rushing is too hard and the CPU rushing is too easy. I haven't paid as much attention to the sliders to know what to tweak. That is about as precise as I can be...but again it could just be that the CPU found the rushing game as the easiest way to even the playing field trying to make it a close 1st game.

6. Dean

Dean Walk On

whats the word on advance??

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

That's a good question it has been quite some time since the last advance.

:confused: