1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 2

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Dec 16, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 2

It should be advanced around 5:30 to 6:00 PM tonight

The only user game KState vs South Carolina

2. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I am done Rave, Thanks for waiting for me.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Trifecta dynasty servers just dont like me... Beat #1 USC and move up 3 spots??

Edit: Coaches poll moved me from 17 to 14. The Media knows whats up 20 to 5..

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

It's been advanced....So Blaza, at what time shall the ass kicking begin? :p

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

TTU puts a serious hurtin on Oregon. They couldn't stop us at all! TTU's Defense really buckled down in the 2nd half shutting down Oregon and causing multiple 3 n outs.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Rave tonight was no-go for me...I will shoot you a msg on live tomorrow afternoon.

7. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Hey Blaza I'm jumping on now to play some MW, I should be on and off on Live the rest of the night

8. Blaza

Hey Rave per my pm, Im about to play in a soccer game and won't be around afterwards. Sorry, I'm usually able to be around the box plenty, but the past 2 days have been a little hectic. It's your call if you wanna play the CPU otherwise I can roll anytime after 4 tomorrow

9. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I can play prolly around 5 or 6 PM tomorrow

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well UVA was puttin a hurtin on Penn State and right before half I had a pretty sick INT return so I checked out the highlights and then after I dunno what I was thinkin and quit the game being up 42-10 at half.... Thats the reason for the restart if anyone wonders, so I guess I learned my lesson about viewing highlights and wait til the game ends..
    (y)

11. Blaza

Sweet, see you then.