Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    Week 2

We've advanced guys, a ot of you failed to leave game summaries for week 1. I'm not expecting novels but you need to let the others know what's going on with your team, otherwise we might forget you are even around and replace you. This isn't a wait half a season to find out who's going to post and who isn't kind of thing. This a I've been talking to guys outside the site who I know would love to come in and replace the dead weight kind of thing. These guys are proven users to me and I won't hesitate to give your spot away. If you don't want to put in the time to post game summaries and recruiting news then I suggest you start a side league as I'm certain that some level of activity is required in all leagues on this site. I'm not going to hound you guys, one day you will show up and see an announcement outlining your new replacement.

As for the guys who have been active in helping this league be great I appreciate and keep up the good work. We will find more users like you sooner rather than later.