Week 2!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KevIncredible, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Week 2!!

I have advanced the league and it is now week 2!

Juggernaut Blitz you said you didn't care about your stats and you were facing the Bucs so I figured I could sim it, I was right. You won 26-13.

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

What i am supposed do about my game? i play KC this week and apperently we dont have a KC owner.

3. To be honest I'm not sure where he's gone to, but he was actively seeking me out via PM to get our game in last week and then Friday he said he was going to New Orleans for the weekend and that was that.

I'm guessing he'll return, if he doesn't by tomorrow or Friday then I'd just face the CPU or super sim it. Whichever.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I just posted on the other one that I was jumping on to get game done vs. computer but nevermind as I see you simmed my game. DeMarcus Ware injured and out for 2 weeks with a torn labrum.

5. Well I wanted to wait as long as possible but all of the other games were complete, you were facing a sure sim win in Tampa, and I even text SixthDis to see if he thought we should wait and he said we should advance. Sorry about Ware but it's only 2 weeks and one linebacker won't make or break your games.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

What time are we advancing on Saturday?

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

This, since my opponent is not replying ingame, Xbox msg, email, PM or forum post.

and i work all day tomorrow, until 5:00 PM PST

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I thought the advance was on Sunday night? What does everyone think of Thursday and Sunday instead of Wednesday and Sunday? I don't know about anyone else but I am more free to play on the weekends so having Fri, Sat, Sunday to get a game in and then 4 weekdays is better than 3 weekdays and Thursday - Sunday. No biggie, just a suggestion that worked well for the OFFL.