Week 3 2012 Now Open - Deadline 11.4.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 2, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 3 Now Open

Deadline 11.4.10 7:00 a.m. EST

FYI - I'll be on business starting tomorrow (on my way to the D.C. area). So my internet access may be somewhat limited but fear not The Commish is takin' his PS3 to Washington, hopefully after a massive blood bath tonight at the polls.

Vote early vote often!

2. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

WMU got a solid win against UAB to move to 2-1. After our first game, I was a little concerned that last year might have been a fluke, but the squad is back to playing at a high level. Looking forward to MAC play coming up soon.

Just voted.

Pat Toomey will soon take that scumbag Arlen Specter's seat in the Senate and a solid conservative governor Tom Corbett will finally start to clean up the corruption and absurd deficits in PA. One can only hope.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

#17 Toledo destroys Navy 37-7. Navy couldnt move the ball at all except on one big td run. Toledo ran for 179yds and passed for 247yds Navy had a total of 148yds offense and one play was a 74yd run. Toledo didnt turn the ball over this game either

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I dunno man I'm hearing reports of Dems sending out busses en masse to cemetaries. The Dead have ALWAYS been a strong voting block for the Dems.

Voted this morning here in The People's Republic of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. So far I am 0 for the entire ballot in 3 years of voting. I'm likely to go 0 for again unless the referendum on changing the state name fails.

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Passing ATT Comp Yards TD Int

DaRon Brown 47 29 498 5 2
    AJ Hill 2 1 49 1 0

Rushing ATT Yards TD Long

Corey Outlaw 13 42 1 27

NIU takes out The Cowboys in an absolute shootout up and down the field. We overcame a 21-7 early lead by Wyoming. Final score was 46-45 NIU I could not stop them at all nor could they stop me. Until Late in the 3rd qtr and it seemed nither team could get anything done.

I had to SIM the (2) last possessions each way...Sorry the Wife was jumping up my ass about helping her in the garage. No scores resulted either way

6. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

The Zips fall to 0-3... get SPANK by Air Force 54-22! Coach djnnf is on the hot seat as the young defensive team struggles giving up 1,481 total yards, 171 points in 3 games.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

First the good news -

Week three pits the exuberent Miami Redhawks against the Aggies of New Mexico State. The home team fans are getting caught up in this new trend called winning. It's new, it's groovy, and I can dance to it. But this game was different, very different. It was like looking in a mirror or playing against your shadow....

Miami got a quick three and out to force a punt. Two plays later Zac Dysert hit O'Shea "Doughboy" Jackson on a 40 yard strike with blown coverage. Jackson split the seam and just kept running. On the ensuing kickoff, Aggie Robert Clay got jacked up and fumbled. Miami recovers and returns it inside the twenty. Dougie Fresh punches in a short run for a 14-0 lead. After another punt, Dysert found Andrew Cruse int he back of the end zone and Dat U is up by 21 and it is only half way through the first quarter. So this is what it was like playing me!

The Aggies got a cheap score in the second as FS Justin Thompson (no relation) scooped up a fumble and returned it 53 yards. But we scored again, making it 38-7 at the half.

Now the bad news -

Miami opens up the third quarter by pounding the ball down the field. They had 11 in the box, but we kept chipping away and moving the pile. Dougie Fresh ran an HB dive through a Moses like separation in the line and walked in for an 18 yard score. That was his third TD of the game and we lead 45-7. I only thought of diving after the play, because i'm not used to leading, and there was no one around to let me get tackled. With 4 minutes left in the third quarter, I felt NMSU would score at some point. They didn't.

They only got 109 yards of offense. It was awful. The never even went on the typical EA robo-QB fuck you drive where nothing works. They just quit on me.

So I apologize for breaking the rules. I should have ran back through the endzone a few times to throw them points.

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Roady, you're Redhawks' point whoring inspired Temple to blast hapless Army 45-0. All I have to say is...."they started it!!!". 6 penalties and 2 "what the fuck" passes for INT's in the 1st quarter made this steamroll so very enjoyable.

Pierce goes for 197 and 3 TD's in 3 quarters of work.

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I know we'll feel the wrath somehow. C-Dub has too much venom this morning, knowing that Barney Frank and Harry Reid are still gainfully employed by our tax dollars, not to rain fire down upon us...

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Note to self, do NOT play Ohio St. on 1 hour of sleep and after traveling in the morning.

Fuckeyes 101

Commish 42

Advancing Shortly

11. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Yeah those ghost busses showed up in CO and NV...

Bummer