Week 3 2013 Now Open - Deadline 12.29.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Dec 27, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 3 Now Open (Sorry for the delay)

Deadline = December 29, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

Thanks!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish takes out The Ville 51-28 on the strength of not 1, not 2 but 3 defensive touchdowns. The Cardinals had a case of fumbleitis in the game and the Golden Flashes were Fortunate to be able to capitalize on the mistakes.

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Dat U wins a really ugly game vs. UTEP 41-19, to help our Texas recruiting. I mean this was ugly. If this is how they play against the dregs of the NCAA, I'm going to get torched by the human users. Yikes.

Sometimes my QB just throws to no one in particular. Sometimes my defense avoids contact. Sometimes my D backs just watch the other guys catch and run. But an ugly win is better than the alternative. One more year of seasoning might get me over the hump. Or under the truck.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

For the 2nd straight year, Pitt knocks off Temple. This time it was 3 second half fumbles that did Temple in as Pitt puts up 35 of their 38 points in the second half. Halftime score was 14-3 Temple, final 38-35 Pitt.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

By the way, I do agree that the kickers have lost a little pop. My kicker is having trouble raching 40 yards on his field goal attempt, and without wind assistance isn't getting his kick offs inside the 10 yard line. Maybe it's the results of increased testing? I've got to find a work around for this problem.

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I'm in the same boat as you but I just have some really terrible kickers. I have a backup RB that is almost rated as high as my punter.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah its probably just our crappy kickers. Most of us have probably lost our original kickers/punters and have the recruits now. I seem to recall a discussion about EA needing to improve kickers/punters b/c of this issue.

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Yeah, I was throwing mad promises at guys that had a bit of a leg. It was horrible.

Oh - I'll be out of town overnight to visit in-laws. I will get my recruiting done on the road but will not get my game played until just before the deadline.

I need to get better at laundering cash, though. I've already lost three recruits to you guys. Maybe my spirit squad needs to be updated.