Week 3, 2017

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Nov 4, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

Welcome to week 3 everybody. We have some big games on the docket, as carolinaeasy and his #7 Sooners travel to Stanford take on Antonio T. and his #16 Cardinal in a HUGE PAC 14 match-up.

He joined last week and led his Spartans to a victory, but everyone also please take a second to welcome our newest member, fantasyboi who has taken over as the coach at Michigan State. That puts us back at 12 members, while also keeping tOSU as a CPU team.

Due to the postponed week 2, I'd like to get through this one quickly. Please have your games done by tomorrow night if possible. At the latest, I want to advance to week 4 by Wednesday afternoon.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Welcome fantasyboi

Good luck getting Sparty back on track!

• Like Like x 1
  3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Antonio T. I can go tonight after 10:00 PM EST or early morning (5:30ish AM EST). I am at work all other times.

4. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

fantasyboi welcome dude! Good luck in the B1G, Sparty has a solid squad.

5. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

Thanks guys. Just glad not to have gotten OSU! Finally in a OD!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Man I'm only available today from 2PM till about 10 PM EST. If it doesn't happen you'll have to play the CPU cause I will be gone underway with a shjp until the 16th.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

If we could start a little earlier, say 9:30 pm EST, would you be able to play? I really can't make it work any sooner than that today.

8. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Yeah that would be good but we gotta be kicking off right at that time or earlier. Any later and I won't be able to finish the game.

9. jandy

jandy Walk On

Uniform Pack 6 is out and the Ducks and Aggies have some new swag. cyhiphopp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Thats it? just the 2 uniforms?

11. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

The Zips stood no shot, it's really not even worth a recap. Here's a few stats.

D.J. Yates 8/8 119 3TDs

Corey Clement 17-177-3

Dave Keyes 21-136-2

4 INT and 4 Sks on DEF

I won 63-7

• Like Like x 1
  12. jandy

jandy Walk On

Those are the only user controlled teams that got new unis. Oregon got the tan-ish ones and a new set of whites as well

• Like Like x 1
  13. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

MSU - 23
    USF - 0

Senior HB Delton Williams led the way once again while MSU's leader at QB was sidelined yet again. Williams rushed 14 times for 126 yards and 2 TDs. The D also shut down the Bulls. Freshman QB Brian Roth does not look like the answer for the future though, as he struggled for the 2nd straight game against a below average defense.

• Like Like x 1
  14. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Just getting in the door now, I will log on in about 5 mins Antonio T.

15. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

16. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Sorry man. I can't do it, dont have enough time. Really wish I could. But I'll put my team on auto for you so you can play the CPU.

17. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Man I wish we could have played:(

18. jandy

jandy Walk On

That's two weeks in a row that carolinaeasy has had to play the CPU. I really hate to see that guys, let's make a concerted effort to get these user games in, especially ones in conference

19. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I will be playing this game right after work this afternoon before football practice. I am going to have to skive out on a meeting but I think I can make it happen today.

20. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

The servers are down this morning. I got to work till 5pm est so I can't play till 6pm est. I have a big PAC-12 game vs USC so please hold off till about 7pm est for me to finish. Thanks in advance

21. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I ran into the same problem this AM. I figured they would be up this afternoon. I hope that is the case.

22. jandy

jandy Walk On

The deadline for tonight's advance is pushed back till 10pm EST. I don't want to make it seem like CL should be the most important thing in your life and that it should take priority over most other things. I just don't want to keep taking a long time between advances because that is the first sign of a dying OD and I would really hate to see that happen to Chompions League.

• Like Like x 3
  23. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Played Stanford and got lucky to win by two. Harvey made a couple of good throws that the Stanford Davies made unbelievable plays on to keep us from scoring twice. Then my return man in the kickoff muffed a kick that rolled into the end zone and he tripped living it up to give them a safety. Unreal game!

• Like Like x 1
  24. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

jandy bro I'm getting backed up at work tonight. I was going to get my game out the way but things happen so just sim my game to keep the dynasty moving forward.

• Like Like x 1
  25. jandy

jandy Walk On