Week 3 2017

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Mar 7, 2013.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

[​IMG]

Welcome to ESPN's College Gameday, live from Stanford, California, the site of this week's Game of the Week between the #2 North Carolina Tar Heels and the #1 Stanford Cardinal. I'm Chris Fowler and I'll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week's news from around the world of college football as well as preview this week's great slate of action on the gridiron.​
    [​IMG]
    We start here in Stanford, where Gameday is this week. Let's welcome Kate Upton with the latest news on this weeks Game of the Week between the Tar Heels and the Cardinal.​
    "It is not often that we get to witness a game between the two top ranked teams unless it is in the national championship, let alone this early in the season. This game brings us a great rematch from last years national championship, and promises to be just as good.​
    North Carolina is coming off 2 dominating outings, one against their southern rival, South Carolina, and another vs. #15 West Virginia. Scoring 100 points and only allowing 21 throughout, the Heels have yet to be tested. That will surely change tonight. Heisman candidate senior QB James Barry has used both his legs and arm to carry his team so far this season. They will need him to do the same in order to return to Chapel Hill unblemished.​
    Stanford has also had two of their own convincing victories, both over conference oppenents, Colorado and Utah. They also have scored over 100 points and only allowed 16 against Utah and a shutout against the Buffs. This game will be much closer than Stanford's previous ones. The Cardinal have a Heisman candidate of their own, junior QB Ryan Wise, who is also a dual threat. He will need to play just as well as he previously has in order to send the Heels home with their first loss of the season.​
    Players To Watch:​
    For North Carolina: QB James Barry​
    [​IMG]
    For Stanford: QB Ryan Wise​
    [​IMG]
    Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it's now time for our picks segment.​
    [​IMG][​IMG]#19​
    Herbie​

[​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #7[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#21​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #5[​IMG][​IMG]#22​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #14[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #3[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    GOTW​
    #2[​IMG][​IMG]#1​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Coach-who ya got?​
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Psh, you already used that Stanford girl. :p

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Stupid app making me double post.

4. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

I know, but mboda won't release any pictures of the sorostitutes he uses to lure his recruits to Stanford. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

For the right price i could release a couple..he sent me some pictures after he stole those 2 cbs from roggie lol :D

6. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I dont mind this pic twice, shes georgeous!

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Or the punter you stole...