Week 3 army v. New Mexico

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 24, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hey BigBodySS when do you want to play? I'm around pretty much whenever. I try not to kickoff after 10 pm eastern though. Just let me know.

2. BDSDIGITAL

you gonna be around tonight BigBodySS ?

3. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Hey man, sorry for the delay, I was working all weekend and through yesterday. I got on about 45 minutes after you got off yesterday. I'll be available this evening. 6:30PM EST work for you?

4. BDSDIGITAL

uh yeah that should work. I might be finishing up dinner right around then. Can you give me a 6:30 - 7 window? You're in Tallahassee and are on eastern time right?

I'll try to be on as close to 6:30 as possible though.

5. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

No need to rush, I'm pretty flexible tonight. How about 7:30 instead?

6. BDSDIGITAL

ok sure. 7:30 it is.

7. BDSDIGITAL

I'm onlie now.

8. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

BDSDIGITAL I don't know how you'll ever lose a game with that squad. the QB completed almost every pass, WRs never dropped a ball. Frank Wright (if I remember his name correctly from my '11 MWC OD) is a beast at RB, he was getting 7-8 YPC, I couldn't do a thing.

My offense is run by a complete bunch of idiots. My best player, the impact FB, in a wingback system mind you, touched the ball a total of like 10 times Rushing/Receiving. Instead my wingback who is horrible took pitch after pitch right into the teeth of NM's zone and was stopped time after time by the CB sitting in cover 2.

NM's ratings are like D-'s down the board. I don't know if I'm ever going to win a game this season if that's the best performance my offense can give.

Papa Perry how's it going for you as a DC in the Pac-12? I can't imagine trying to stop USC if New Mexico is such a beast.

9. BDSDIGITAL

I saw that. I saw the score and did a double take.

Your QB threw 27 times, which was almost 3 times the amount of touches any backs got....in an option offense?

I guess my QB's struggles are coordinator error :( The RB is Jamie Wright, and he is really good. Relatively speaking anyway.

The defense is a 4-2-5 which is a pretty good matchup for an option offense so that might have something to do with it. I didn't change it to a 4-2-5 that's just what it was and since I'm not the DC I didn't think I should change it.

10. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

This is the part that aggravated me the most. When the FB was simply given the ball on the dive in the Triple Option he probably averaged around 10 YPC. But he only got that maybe 4 times. All other touches were tosses and sweeps and the CPU just ate that up. I was down early and quick because of the CPU allowing NM's QB to be Peyton Manning but I did pull within a TD at one point in the 2nd QTR and my offense proceeded to go out and throw it 3 straight times including an INT on 3rd down.