Week 3 AUB vs LSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Apr 28, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Jan 6, 2010
    Week 3 AUB vs LSU

Auburn 24 LSU 41

Auburn's wheels came off in this game. Cant really complain because the same thing happened to Rizzo in our game a few years ago. A total of 8 TOs did us in (6 int and 2 fumbles- both returned for TDs.) LSU scores a TD before half to go up 24-10. Auburn's return man Thomas gets big hit, fumbles and LSU take it to the house 31-10 LSU at the half. Auburn got as close as 24-38 with 5 min left but allowed LSU to march down the field, picking up 4 HUGE 3rd down conversions and milked away all but 30 seconds or so. He tagged on a FG late..... Stats were close. LSU outgained me by 50ish yards (all rushing). Take away the TOs and sacks and they were practically even.

This game came down to making plays and creating TOs. LSU wanted it more. Auburn could hold on the ball on O or D.

I saved some highlights. I will try to figure out how to put them on here within the next few days.

Good game as always Rizzo....Cant WAIT for next year. Also I think this was the first game we played where it didnt rain