Week 3: Bengals/Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TEClemson53, Sep 3, 2010.

1. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Week 3: Bengals/Panthers

What's up, when is good for you

2. Bomber High

Bomber High Walk On

I am reroofing my garage this weekend so just let me know a time and I can be there. Prefer later in the evening (ie after 9pm est) today or tomorrow I can probably make arrangements to play anytime.

3. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I'll let you know, my fiance's mom is in town and labor day etc, just a busy weekend.

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Tuesday Night ?

5. Bomber High

Bomber High Walk On

I have a fantasy draft tonight starting at 8. We can play before then if possible or after. Not sure what time I will be done though, its an auction draft and could take some time. Let me know. If not tonight then I can make arrangements to play tomorrow anytime after 6pm est but I would need to know what time.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

okay. Just keep me updated tonight on your auction draft if that's possible. I'll be on until about 11:30-12:30 eastern. If you can't play tonight, I'm open on Wednesday too, really anytime after 8-8:30 eastern.

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The advance is tonight guys. I will wait up until the very last minute I can but if not the game will be simmed.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

anyway I could play the cpu by a certain time ?

meaning, if I haven't heard from him by lets say 10-10:30 est, I can play it

edit:
    nvm, just sim it, he had to wait on me over the weekend, so if we dont get it in, we'll sim it

9. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

This is a reason I really like this league. Neither of you have been able to compromise on a time, but you realized what the fair decision was. Other leagues and less mature players would be bitching.

10. Bomber High

Bomber High Walk On

Sorry about not catching you last night.

I tried to jump on and let you know I was probably going to be hard pressed to make it as the draft was taking way too long, but lost power due to bad storms in the area. So now not only did we not get to play but my i ended up with Matt Leinart and Antonio Bryant on my fantasy football team when it autodrafted the end of my auction.

Sorry again about not being able to catch up.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry to hear that Bomber. No worries though, we're all mature adults here. Good luck the rest of the way man. Cincy has some firepower so hopefully you can get some things going for ya.