Week 3 Bowl Match Ups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, May 21, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Week 3 Bowl Match Ups

LSU (Shadow) vs. Texas Tech
    Ohio State (J Funk) vs. Tennessee (Noknee)
    Miami (JCA) vs. Colorado St.
    NC State (Mr. Tide) vs. Alabama
    Wisconsin (TUCO) vs. Florida State (Runthepound)
    Penn State(King_Ceps) vs Kentucky
    Georgia (GSUTiger) vs. Texas
    Michigan (Hoodlum) vs. Oregon State

Get these games in guys. We need to be to the title game by late Saturday or Early Sunday. It would be nice to get the off season in on Sunday/Monday night.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Notice to Cream of Crop Members

Alright guys...we are in bowl week. We need to get this season on wraps and get to moving on our final season in Year 8.

I am putting a deadline of Sunday on all Bowl Games being played.

Also we need to schedule the offseason for us. Let's try to do the offseason either Sunday (If all bowl games are in), Monday, or Tuesday Night.

So give me your available night times for those three days. Sunday night is probably more ideal for everyone if we all get our games in.

For Year 8, our final season before breaking for a few weeks for 11'. Here our the special & temporary guidelines for just Year 8 in order to quickly complete Year 8 and give us some time to break.

1) 48 Hour Advances on all games.
    2) I want to keep the activity up. So summaries are still required for all USER games with a minimum of (4) highlight's. For ALL CPU games, I want a minimum of (2) highlights and a final score. That's all, if you want to add some basic stats and a scoring summary that's fine. Guys have not been doing there summaries and that's not acceptable. The majority of others are putting time in. This is very easy to do here for the final year.

3) For year 7 the activity was decent, but it has definetley been better in years before. The summaries where 50/50 between of group. I want the activity up for our final year. I want us to go out blazing in 10, leading into 11. So I have some assignments I am going to issue here below for Year 8 to our Users. If you dont follow-thru on your Year 8 assignment given. You will drop in the CoC pecking order when we go to pick teams for 11. So you can lose your seniority if you dont abide. And if you half-ass your assignment, it will cost you too.

Here are the assignments for Year 8:
    Runthepound-An Overall ACC Pre-Season Preview with predictions

Tuco-A Cream of the Crop Schedule analysis (like last years)

GSUTiger-SEC East Preview

MisterTIDE-SEC West Preview

Shadowofanbis-A sit-down interview w/Mike Pennington on this past season and next year.

JFunk-Big 10 Preview

JCA-A sit-down interview w/Coach JCA and QB Mardquett on Miami's 2015 season

Dean-2016 1st Team Pre-Season All Americans (Offense) Not EA's..Yours

FSUPennguin-1st Team Pre-Season All Americans (Defense) "Same as above"

3. runthepound

I also think along with the assignments, our summaries should also affect our seniority and draft status.

On another note, I know this game may be getting old for some people, but it isn't just about the game here. It is about camaraderie and keeping this group tight as a unit. Finish this thing out strong and lets bust into 2011 with a head full of steam.

4. Iron Mickey

I believe for the majority of our guys and according to our poll (on continuing) and quick advances our group interest is still high. Which is awesome when you look around at TF right now.

5. Iron Mickey

Everyone post that they understand the rules/assignments for next year

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I understand my role..UGA will get their bowl game in early in the morning..I will also take care of all summaries that I have not posted..
    Side note: I won't be able to post highlights with my summaries since my comp crashed..I will still upload them to the EA Server if someone wouldn't mind grabbing them and posting them for my games..I can't access the EA site from my work comp

7. runthepound

I have read and understand my repsonsibilities.

I wasn't directing the tired of the game thing towards anyone here. I was stating that just in general. I know how the game is when it gets closer and closer to the new release. We definitely got a good group of active guys here.

8. Dean

Dean Walk On

All for it.

9. Iron Mickey

Remember,

I need to know everyone's availability for Offseason

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Cool with stated above
    RTP, when do you want to go?
    Available tonight, tomorrow night

Sunday night works for off-season, most nights do

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i'm cool with doing the offseason sunday night. if we can get all games in by tomorrow and advance to NC game we can do offseason soon as it is over.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Sounds good. My job should be easy lol

For offseason I can pretty much do any night as long as it's 9 pm cst or later. Monday night is the only night I'm not sure about right now.

13. Dean

Dean Walk On

Sunday night and all nights but Monday

14. runthepound

Hey TUCO, depending on my schedule tonight(which I don't know yet) i should have some time to play. If not then, for sure most of the sday tomorrow. My mom's BDay is tomorrow so we are eating dinner at their house so that would be the only time I couldn't play tomorrow.

As far as off season, I am available any of those nights around 9 est or so.

15. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

OK, i should be on at 9 eastern, so just give me a bump when you want to go

16. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

When can you play JFunk, I'm good anytime today or anytime after 5 EST tomorrow.

17. Iron Mickey

Noknee,

Your done for CoC after the bowl game right? Your leaving the states?

18. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Yeah, I'll be leaving June 11th, and won't be back until July 5th so I'll be gone unfortunately. I will be back for '11 and have much less on my plate then. I've been working 40 hours a week the last few weeks (to pay for the trip) + finals this week. When I get back I'm going back to just 10 hours a week so I'll have way more time for summaries and posting in '11.

19. runthepound

Won't be home until about 11:00 est tonight. I will hit you up when I get back if that is not too late. If that is too late, I will be around most of the day tomorrow.

20. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

sunday night looks good for me

21. Iron Mickey

Okay guys, it looks like Sunday night is going to work best for everyone. So lets say we start the offseason @9 PM Eastern Time Sunday Night.

22. runthepound

sounds good. now we just have to get our games in.

23. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Sunday night works for me. I'll get my game in tonight in a few hours.

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

snday night is cool it's whateva

25. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

**Update**

I will contact noknee ASAP. We will either play tonite or tomm.

As far as summaries go mine will be done for this year come hell or high water. As I have talked to G-Unit about I have been exponentially busy the last few weeks. Next season and into 2011 I will be back to my old self. Also I will get that Big 10 preview done no problem.