Week 3 Broncos @ Titans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by thebouncer24, Sep 9, 2011.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]

28-24 OT

The Tennessee Titans were 2-0 going into the game and had a lot of high hopes going into the games verse a team that would test their Rush Defense to the max. Tennessee got the ball first and it was a big 76 yard by Chris Johnson that set fire on the game for the Titans. The Broncos very next possession killed that fire for Titans. Driving the ball for almost 6 minutes but felt like the whole game. Whether it was strategy or how the Broncos play either way it worked because that flame that was built was no drowned by the pounding the Defense got on the first drive. This game saw more lead changes then the U.S Debt Limit see's the limit raising. So the end was going to be dramatic. It all started with a Will Witherspoon pic 6 that gave the titans an end of the 3rd lead 28-21 after a few possessions the Broncos drove the ball down and with 2 mins left Tim Tebow capped it off with a nicely designed play. Titans had a shot with time left but could not convert so game went to OT where on the first play of OT CJ2K said this game is OVER!

Highlights

Player Stats:
    Kyle Orton 7/13 125 yards 1 td 1 int
    Tim Tebow 3 carries 14 yards 2 td
    Willis McGahee 13 carries 82 yards
    Knowshon Moreno 16 carries 65 yards 1 td

Matt Hasselbeck 10/15 116 yards 1 int
    Chris Johnson 13 carries 204 yards 4 TD

Good game Yoshi

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Damn 204 and 4 TDs! As Emmdotfrisk would say... Swag!

• Like Like x 1
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Johnsons a savage

4. Yoshi

Yoshi Walk On

That was a great back and forth game no doubt! I had a strategy going in to keep CJ off the field. It worked, but not good enough. I think the time of possession was like 3-1 also.

Good luck the rest of the season man!

5. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

yeah you had the ball a lot longer than me...2 of my TD's were on first plays lol