Week 3 Browns vs. Titans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kdpnutter, Feb 11, 2011.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery3

I know it's only week 2 but just looking to be able to set up a time for the game as I will be gone until Monday night so I wont have time to set it up any other time.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@Keller

It says he has been booted, should I just play the CPU or are you waiting on him?

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

oh, nvm

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Correct, I cannot play tonight I will not be home until tomorrow night. I am away for the weekend with the g/f for Valentine's Day.

@yankeery3

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery3

When can you play, I wont be home until later tonight so tonight is probably out. I can play tomorrow after 4 pm EST and Wednesday the same I can play after 4 pm EST

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

are you normally online at certain times? if so i can just hop on
    @kdpnutter
    ps, tag me with the correct screenname so i get the message

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery25

My fault with the tag, I do not normally just hop on. I set a time, I get on play my game and that's about it. I don't just regularly get on at a normal time all the time.

9. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Im gonna try to be on at 7

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Okay well I will be on around 7 o' clock EST tonight then.

@yankeery25

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'm online right now and will wait until 7:30 for you to come on after that I am getting off.

@yankeery25

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I was on from 7 to 7:30 and you were not online. I can only play tomorrow at 6 pm EST. As deadline is looming, if you cannot play then I willplay the CPU unless Keller has an objection to it. I haven't heard any availability from you besides I will try to be on around 7 tonight and I was on from 7 to 730 waiting for you. If you can't play tomorrow at 6 which is the last free time I have and did a message during week 2 regarding this game, I will have to play vs CPU.

@yankeery25
    @Keller

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

If I am playing the CPU I would like to do it tonight as I have a busy day at work tomorrow and don't want to be pushing the deadline tomorrow

@Keller

14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I am going to bed for the night, if I can get a decision in the morning Keller about what you want me to do. I was online tonight at the given time and my opponent did not show up. I am at work until 5 tomorrow and if I am playing I'd like to get it done at 6 so I am not pushing the deadline and I have a conference call tomorrow night at 8:30pm. Titans are still listed as CPU

@Keller

15. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

@kdpnutter
    you can play the cpu. the problem with saying that i did not show up at the given time is that i never agreed to the time. btw, i was sick in bed all day yesterday, so i could not get to a computer. i am still sick and will not be playing xbox. play the cpu

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well it said last night at 7pm is what you posted so I went off of that notion.

17. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

"I'm gonna try"
    just play the cpu

18. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You're attitude towards a guy who is just trying to schedule a game is surprising. If you don't show or give a set time frame you can play, how can you expect him to not show frustration? Especially when you say you will try to be on at a certain time, and don't post informing him you for sure won't be able to make that time?

I hope you are able to give a more set schedule for our week 4 game.

19. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I understand his frustration, but I never said I would be on. I said I'd try, but not to count on it. Then I got sick.
    Scheduling the week 4 game will be easier for me for various reasons in my life.