1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 3 Browns vs. Titans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by kdpnutter, Feb 11, 2011.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery3

I know it's only week 2 but just looking to be able to set up a time for the game as I will be gone until Monday night so I wont have time to set it up any other time.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@Keller

It says he has been booted, should I just play the CPU or are you waiting on him?

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

oh, nvm

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Correct, I cannot play tonight I will not be home until tomorrow night. I am away for the weekend with the g/f for Valentine's Day.

@yankeery3

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery3

When can you play, I wont be home until later tonight so tonight is probably out. I can play tomorrow after 4 pm EST and Wednesday the same I can play after 4 pm EST

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

are you normally online at certain times? if so i can just hop on
    @kdpnutter
    ps, tag me with the correct screenname so i get the message

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@yankeery25

My fault with the tag, I do not normally just hop on. I set a time, I get on play my game and that's about it. I don't just regularly get on at a normal time all the time.

9. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Im gonna try to be on at 7

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Okay well I will be on around 7 o' clock EST tonight then.

@yankeery25

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'm online right now and will wait until 7:30 for you to come on after that I am getting off.

@yankeery25

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I was on from 7 to 7:30 and you were not online. I can only play tomorrow at 6 pm EST. As deadline is looming, if you cannot play then I willplay the CPU unless Keller has an objection to it. I haven't heard any availability from you besides I will try to be on around 7 tonight and I was on from 7 to 730 waiting for you. If you can't play tomorrow at 6 which is the last free time I have and did a message during week 2 regarding this game, I will have to play vs CPU.

@yankeery25
    @Keller

13. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

If I am playing the CPU I would like to do it tonight as I have a busy day at work tomorrow and don't want to be pushing the deadline tomorrow

@Keller

14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I am going to bed for the night, if I can get a decision in the morning Keller about what you want me to do. I was online tonight at the given time and my opponent did not show up. I am at work until 5 tomorrow and if I am playing I'd like to get it done at 6 so I am not pushing the deadline and I have a conference call tomorrow night at 8:30pm. Titans are still listed as CPU

@Keller

15. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

@kdpnutter
    you can play the cpu. the problem with saying that i did not show up at the given time is that i never agreed to the time. btw, i was sick in bed all day yesterday, so i could not get to a computer. i am still sick and will not be playing xbox. play the cpu

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well it said last night at 7pm is what you posted so I went off of that notion.

17. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

"I'm gonna try"
    just play the cpu

18. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You're attitude towards a guy who is just trying to schedule a game is surprising. If you don't show or give a set time frame you can play, how can you expect him to not show frustration? Especially when you say you will try to be on at a certain time, and don't post informing him you for sure won't be able to make that time?

I hope you are able to give a more set schedule for our week 4 game.

19. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I understand his frustration, but I never said I would be on. I said I'd try, but not to count on it. Then I got sick.
    Scheduling the week 4 game will be easier for me for various reasons in my life.