1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 3: Bucs vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 3: Bucs vs. Seahawks

Moogle, here's my schedule for the week:

Wednesday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central (can play later if notified, will need to nap first though)
    Thursday: Anytime after 2 pm central till about 9:30 pm central (can play later if notified)
    Friday: Anytime after 2 pm central
    Saturday: Anytime with advance notification
    Sunday: Anytime with advance notification

Let me know what works for you.

2. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Hm, I should be able to play tomorrow or Thursday.

Wednesday I think I should be able to play sometime after 5pm central at the earliest

Thursday would have to be after 4pm central.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Either timeframe works for me. If you want Wednesday, we can shoot to start at 6 pm central (assuming you are getting off work so gives an hour after 5 pm central to get situated).

If you want Thursday, we can do 5 pm central there. Thursday is a more comfortable day for me, but either one works.

Let me know which you prefer and I will make it happen.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm a goober, Moogle. I forgot that I have something I am doing on Thursdays and have to leave my house by 6 pm central.

So today (Wednesday) is a better day for me. Whatever time is good for you just let me know. I will be on all day on PSN and AIM.