Week 3: Dolphins Vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Apr 6, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

What's good Danny. The remaining week 2 games are scheduled to be completed around 3pm EST on Sunday. I'm headed out of town for the week for work on Sunday night. If possible, I'd like to try to get our game in on Sunday afternoon after the completion of the Steelers/Ravens game. By chance would you be around to kickoff following the advance around 3pm EST?

DJDunn6
    LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 1
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I didn't expect week 3 to be ready that soon. We will have to play that by ear as of right now I was not supposed to be home today until about 7:30-8pm est. My son has LL practice this afternoon, then his first communion pictures, then we were going out to dinner and making a run to Target after. That is never set in stone I will see how the day goes and if that changes as it usually does.

CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

No worries Danny. Enjoy your time with the family! I'm going to be pushing off my travels to Monday morning. If you can play tonight (Sunday) after 8pm EST that would be ideal as I'd prefer to get the tame in so that I'm not playing at a location where the connectivity is unknown. Let me know what time would be best for you. Bedtime for my kids is around 930pm EST, so if we can kickoff at that time, great. If not, then I'll work with what is best for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah for sure tonight from 9 pm on will work.

CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

Cool, let's shoot for 930pm EST. I'll contact you on YIM once I have the kiddos in bed.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Perfect

• Like Like x 1