Week 3: Falcons vs Saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Obisan, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

What's up Nate. Depending on if we advance today, I can play tonight after I eat around 7pm pst, or tomorrow before 4pm pst.

I'll be out of the reach of my ps3 from Sat night until Tuesday morning, but if we can't get our game scheduled before, I'll take my PS3 with me (I'd rather not, but will if you have plans).

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I get off at lunch and can play after lunch until 3 pm central. You are probably at work, so that's not going to work. I also can play late late late after I get back from a youth rally at say midnight/1 am central. Saturday morning the best I can do is 6 am central start time. I have full day of remodel on my house because we are trying to put it on the market for sale and need to finish up some things. I know these are horrible, so let me know if you wanna wait or what you'd like to do. I can play sunday after 2 pm central and sunday night after 9:30 pm central, monday nights are too tough, but if needed after 10 pm central I can try and then tuesday after 8 pm central. Wednesday after 10 pm central, and thursday is off limits unless its an emergency because thats our family night.

3. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Never mind, we haven't advanced.